What’s the significant of being born in the mid 2000s

Pei

Pei

Banned
Like being born in 2004 like can anyone think of something maybe like growing up with the internet And new age of technology where world is interconnected like never before through social media YouTube?

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 43058, n9wiff and 1 other person
@ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and ElTruecel
maybe like growing up with the internet And new age of technology where world is interconnected like never before through social media YouTube?
Right on. We thankfully grew up before the brain rot phase doom scrolling phase though

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and ElTruecel
We were the last people to enter hs pre Covid era.

we can remember 2009

We were the first generation to use social media by the ages of like 8-10. We pretty much grew up with both the internet and television. We’re probably the last gen to grow up with tV tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 43058, try2beme and 2 others
We got to feel a different world before internet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and n9wiff
you more likely to be weak, dysgenic, and gay

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, watah, Hellstrom and 1 other person
Im born in 2003
i wasnt allowed tv until 9 and first had a phone when i was 12

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and n9wiff
We were the first generation to use social media by the ages of like 8-10. We pretty much grew up with both the internet and television. We’re probably the last gen to grow up with tV tbh
Nah more like 12-13

Nah more like 12-13
Idk. I had 500+ followers on insta by the age of 10 in 2015 and most of my classmates did too. I didnt really use mainstream social media after 2015/2016 though tbh I just straight up shitposted on certain places around meme pages.

• Woah
Reactions: Beastimmung
Nah we had those too, I was specifically refering to that short-form content doom scrolling typa thing

IMO forum culture will die out in a few generations
Change ur name back saar

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Nah we had those too, I was specifically refering to that short-form content doom scrolling typa thing

IMO forum culture will die out in a few generations
Yea I think the closest thing we had to do that was vine and it was very different to tiktok fs.

I remember when tiktok was just the app where funny dudes joined to troll furries and boomers back in 2018 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and n9wiff
Like being born in 2004 like can anyone think of something maybe like growing up with the internet And new age of technology where world is interconnected like never before through social media YouTube?
Not much significant, besides the advancement of technology. Whenever I scroll through TikTok or Twitter I always see Gen Z alluding ourselves to be special, to save the world from climate change and stupid boomers— but in reality we’re like all the generations before us who were once young.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and n9wiff
Yea I think the closest thing we had to do that was vine and it was very different to tiktok fs.

I remember when tiktok was just the app where funny dudes joined to troll furries and boomers back in 2018 :lul::lul::lul:
It very quickly turned from something that only girls used or fags to everyone and you’d be the weird one if you weren’t on it. I remember it distinctly.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and n9wiff
It very quickly turned from something that only girls used or fags to everyone and you’d be the weird one if you weren’t on it. I remember it distinctly.
I remember that. Like legit pre Covid days I remember all the foids and normies would use tiktok while we mocked it on discord. Dude fuck I can’t believe that was 4 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Not much significant, besides the advancement of technology. Whenever I scroll through TikTok or Twitter I always see Gen Z alluding ourselves to be special, to save the world from climate change and stupid boomers— but in reality we’re like all the generations before us who were once young.
Thanks for reply, though can you get Leonidasgui unbanned thanks.