Whats this dudes rating?

Remember seeing the and laughed they chose him to represent incels. He’s about a 5 psl and seems kinda quirky. Has that tired white boy look which some girls go for. Then again he looks like he’s just been dug up from the grave

Remember seeing the and laughed they chose him to represent incels. He’s about a 5 psl and seems kinda quirky. Has that tired white boy look which some girls go for. Then again he looks like he’s just been dug up from the grave

Yeah, i saw him as above average when i saw this video. But it kinda makes sense that they used him tho because a lot of incels are at about the same looks level as this guy and have a shit load of mental issues.

no way this guy is 5 psl tbh, and especially not if ur rating according to the ratings megathread

5.238<X<5.88029

Yeah, i saw him as above average when i saw this video. But it kinda makes sense that they used him tho because a lot of incels are at about the same looks level as this guy and have a shit load of mental issues.
Yeah I meant I laughed that they chose him to represent incels because it shows how many of them just are mentally ill and regular dudes shut out from society. Hopefully it raises awareness of these issues in a way that doesn’t make people think incels are a severe danger to society

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
no way this guy is 5 psl tbh, and especially not if ur rating according to the ratings megathread

Im not sure what would be the accurate rating but he is definetly above average. If he didn't look so tired and pale he would've had a much better rating aswell.

Decent bone structure and harmony, strong profile. Eyes are kinda buggy with scleral show but still a good eye area. Good hair genetics. You could point out the ears but i doubt people care that much.

Like you say he's average or above average but I can definitely tell he has some form of autism.

Also why that guy take his dick out and take a shit :feelsgiga:

View attachment 8001

Im not sure what would be the accurate rating but he is definetly above average. If he didn't look so tired and pale he would've had a much better rating aswell.

Decent bone structure and harmony, strong profile. Eyes are kinda buggy with scleral show but still a good eye area. Good hair genetics. You could point out the ears but i doubt people care that much.
top 80% though?

Above average but somewhat. I'd say 5.5 PSL.