galego123

Kraken
if you are:
-non NT
-turbomanlet
-high inhib
-abused dog
-sub 5 in denial

then you were never even a normie to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
failed normie is a term guys come up with to make them feel better about themselves

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 9670, BoneDensity and 5 others
failed normie is a term guys come up with to make them feel better about themselves
thats what i think. its the same thing as girls and "im not like the other girls"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 11758
thats what i think. its the same thing as girls and "im not like the other girls"
Ice T Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and galego123
A lot of normies are genetic refuse

A lot of normies are genetic refuse
not really because all you need is one of the traits i mentioned to be sub normie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
not really because all you need is one of the traits i mentioned to be disqualified.
Oh ok rabbi. I thought one or two of those traits make you sub norm

• +1
Reactions: galego123
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ArrestAllDentists and Deleted member 18244
Good take with the exception of abused dog. Abuse can turn individuals into dark triad. Like with Richard Ramirez, ofcourse you need to actually look good in the first place.

Over for abused mid tier normies and below.

• +1
if you are:
-non NT
-turbomanlet
-high inhib
-abused dog
-sub 5 in denial

what does abused dog means exactly?

• +1
Failed normies are guys who a low-mid tier that would have been normies in previous era's

But in the modern era of womens liberation and a much more competitive dating market they are squeezed out.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, galego123 and Deleted member 11758
Failed normies are guys who a low-mid tier that would have been normies in previous era's

But in the modern era of womens liberation and a much more competitive dating market they are squeezed out.
that’s literally just the definition of an incel lol failed normies are just incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and galego123
Rate this 7th grade filipino anomination, slave labor working degenerate

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, rand anon and galego123
-fat
hypersocial with people and girls but only in a jester way (i was shy flirting tho, i never flirted always said i wanna fuck or some shit to some girls) autistic acts, being a problem child, helping thw school with tech related shit (i was the IT manager of the school but i really mean it), typical incel. i remember the day when a girl humped me (her ass on my dick) voluntarily and its not delusional shit, some of them called me cute and said that i was toxic but they always missed me (i never bullied no one tho)

• +1
if you are:
-non NT
-turbomanlet
-high inhib
-abused dog
-sub 5 in denial

Cope, I've had relationships and so be definition, I am not an incel. I'm a failednormie, I'm more NT than incels and have female friends and big social circle, I'm failed because I don't have a huge selection of women and can only date other sort of weird girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 11758 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
that’s literally just the definition of an incel lol failed normies are just incels in denial
sub 5s like legit incels need actual surgery or large amounts of money or status to ascend

Failed normies are just below the threshold they can ascend with softmaxxing or just becoming more NT

Its not the same at all

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 19036
Cope, I've had relationships and so be definition, I am not an incel. I'm a failednormie, I'm more NT than incels and have female friends and big social circle, I'm failed because I don't have a huge selection of women and can only date other sort of weird girls
awful take

we're not talking about inceldom, we are talking about dating success.

sub normies can have relationships. all the weirdos in my class have/had weird girlfriends

we are talking about dating SUCCESS. by success i mean having a healthy relationship with an attractive girl that respects and values you.

you cant have dating success if you have one of these traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19036
b
awful take

sub normies can have relationships. all the weirdos in my class have/had weird girlfriends

we are talking about dating SUCCESS. by success i mean having a healthy relationship with an attractive girl that respects and values you.

you cant have dating succes if you have one of these traits.
based and true although i dont give f about ltr's, they are cucked

• +1
awful take

you cant have dating success if you have one of these traits.
again false. I've had healthy relationships before. You are just projecting, failednormies can have this shit. BUT IT IS FUCKING RARE AND HARD FOR THEM TO DATE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and galego123
again false. I've had healthy relationships before. You are just projecting, failednormies can have this shit. BUT IT IS FUCKING RARE AND HARD FOR THEM TO DATE
whatever makes you not delete your account because you have this dumb cope concept as your username.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Rate this 7th grade filipino anomination, slave labor working degenerate

Looks like a SEAmonkey nigger that works in Dubai for a bowl of rice every other day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 18804 and galego123
Looks like a SEAmonkey nigger that works in Dubai for a bowl of rice every other day
I will move to Saudi or Hong Kong where I can be treated accordingly and like nigger slave I am

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, Lygodactylus, rand anon and 2 others
whatever makes you not delete your account because you have this dumb cope concept as your username.
failed normie is a well known concept...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and galego123
Look at this nigger manlet malay pheno cuck. I will fucking exterminate the vermin malay pheno gene inheritors soon

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, BoneDensity and bogii
Crush and blend their innards and drink it from that vase fuck me i fucking hate my life fuck my malay nigger gene
God spoke to me and told me that I have a job to exterminate the filipin vermin off this planet. I will killt myself before 18 because I am the Jesus of the fillipino race and need to sacrifice mmyself for our sins

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon, Lygodactylus, bogii and 1 other person
Everyone here is an abused dog to some extent

• +1
Crush and blend their innards and drink it from that vase fuck me i fucking hate my life fuck my malay nigger gene
God spoke to me and told me that I have a job to exterminate the filipin vermin off this planet. I will killt myself before 18 because I am the Jesus of the fillipino race and need to sacrifice mmyself for our sins

mental asylum maxx ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and galego123
chill bro you're in a first world country you can get surgery and go back to phillipines and be a god there

you can fuck one of these everyday if you surgerymaxx (especially LL)

Dwpr7zog41921 819x1024

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, AlexanderTheGreat, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
chill bro you're in a first world country you can get surgery and go back to phillipines and be a god there

View attachment 1683581
That is a mixed filipina not a nigger malay aberage flat nosed abomination domestic working NIGGER

Attachments

• 51D54678-470B-4A56-B327-4704CE30ECFA.jpeg
    51D54678-470B-4A56-B327-4704CE30ECFA.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 612E5A56-0B6A-4F60-843F-0F7452AEC39A.jpeg
    612E5A56-0B6A-4F60-843F-0F7452AEC39A.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 48023992-DD63-4107-A9EE-3D6F34540387.jpeg
    48023992-DD63-4107-A9EE-3D6F34540387.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • E8740979-038E-42DF-A352-12B638150621.jpeg
    E8740979-038E-42DF-A352-12B638150621.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 622EBC03-FCC9-41E1-9AB3-CCBDACF49942.jpeg
    622EBC03-FCC9-41E1-9AB3-CCBDACF49942.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, FailedNormieManlet, Lygodactylus and 2 others
This is what constitutues normie zoomer in the west:

- White
- at least 180cm (5'11)
- Average face
- Hair
- Middle class background
- NT with a decent social circle and social media prescence

If you fail to meet this criteria you're not a failed normie - you're coping. Niggas out here with 5'8 statures, dravidian pheno and 100 follower incel tier instagram accounts claiming "failed normie" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18804

- White
- at least 180cm (5'11)
- Average face
- Hair

If you fail to meet this criteria you're not a failed normie - you're coping. Niggas out here with 5'8 statures, dravidian pheno and 100 follower incel tier instagram accounts claiming "failed normie" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I fail at the first criteria already

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

- White
- at least 180cm (5'11)
- Average face
- Hair

Average white guy has a 5 PSL face. The people rated "4 PSL" would be incels in the nerdy friend group at my school.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, galego123 and BoneDensity
they don't look that bad? :feelshmm:
They need to exterminated with a nuke. Or castrated and beheaded. Once they are all dead and I have fufilled my GOD GIVEN TASK I will sacrifice myself for their sins. I am so sorry i am sinner but i have a job to do. God has spoken to me and told me that i am to become a prophet and guide to filioino race back to hell where they came from

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, Lygodactylus and bogii
Average white guy has a 5 PSL face. The people rated "4 PSL" would be incels in the nerdy friend group at my school.
it never began for my 4 psl ethnic face

View attachment 1683581
Broo...those palm trees behind her make it seem obvious she's in cali:feelskek: I bet she's mixed

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18804
They need to exterminated with a nuke. Or castrated and beheaded. Once they are all dead and I have fufilled my GOD GIVEN TASK I will sacrifice myself for their sins. I am so sorry i am sinner but i have a job to do. God has spoken to me and told me that i am to become a prophet and guide to filioino race back to hell where they came from
dude you went crazy :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: galego123 and Lygodactylus

- White
- at least 180cm (5'11)
- Average face
- Hair

brilliant take

This is the comment I expected to find:feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: bogii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back