whats up with this failed normie cope

because you keep talking about it and its literally your username you might have this impression.
Just go incel wiki for the meaning jfl

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and FailedNormieManlet
I'm a failed incel subhuman shitskin Dravidian cuck. Wish there was a wiki page for THAT:feelsbadman:...

Attachments

• 658F8320-3688-4F39-AC74-9F4CBF7A6712.jpeg
    658F8320-3688-4F39-AC74-9F4CBF7A6712.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
What are you trying to say here? I should facial maxx?
no u are beautiful bbhai. You need to procreate and spread your superior genes around because all filipinos (200+ million people) will be exterminated and people will need to reclaim the filipino archipelago and it prosperous again

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Lygodactylus
no u are beautiful bbhai. You need to procreate and spread your superior genes around because all filipinos (200+ million people) will be exterminated and people will need to reclaim the filipino archipelago and it prosperous again
Ok I will think about that because for now I prefer Thailand:feelskek: even they mog you, to be quite fair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Deleted member 18804
Ok I will think about that because for now I prefer Thailand:feelskek: even they mog you, to be quite fair
God bless you you are the most intelligent user Ive ever talked to. God bless you and watch me in 2 years before I turn 18

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Crush and blend their innards and drink it from that vase fuck me i fucking hate my life fuck my malay nigger gene
God spoke to me and told me that I have a job to exterminate the filipin vermin off this planet. I will killt myself before 18 because I am the Jesus of the fillipino race and need to sacrifice mmyself for our sins
Same here but for shitskin dravidians, except instead of sacrificing myself I will bleachmaxx :feelsgood::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804