what’s with bs advice for blacks

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
there’s always that one guy “just thugmaxx bro” like dude I’m not gonna sit here and artificially change myself just to get some chicks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, hattrick, i hear voices and 5 others
because its what works for most people, it increases smv and unless your tyrone-lite or higher you are going to struggle being seen as high class if youre black

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 21467
Just be a smart and good person and don't steal. Realistically that puts you above 59% of blacks in terms of being a good citizen (not getting pussy tho). Just ride the BBC Jewish propaganda wave and use it to your advantage and get money

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Deleted member 21467
because its what works for most people, it increases smv and unless your tyrone-lite or higher you are going to struggle being seen as high class if youre black
I myself am tyrone lite so I’m good

Just be a smart and good person and don't steal. Realistically that puts you above 59% of blacks in terms of being a good citizen (not getting pussy tho). Just ride the BBC Jewish propaganda wave and use it to your advantage and get money
Ngl idk what’s up with black people stealing

cause I’ve stolen since I was a kid cause I wanted stuff and I still steal to this day I’m very discrete with it

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I myself am tyrone lite so I’m good
then youll be fine, basically just become austin dunham. youll have more success than 99% of thugmaxxers especially if you live in a nice area (obviously thugmaxxing is more effective in the ghetto)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
then youll be fine, basically just become austin dunham. youll have more success than 99% of thugmaxxers especially if you live in a nice area (obviously thugmaxxing is more effective in the ghetto)
I'm black jfl

• +1
Just roid and thugmax

• +1
Ngl idk what’s up with black people stealing

cause I’ve stolen since I was a kid cause I wanted stuff and I still steal to this day I’m very discrete with it
Well well well :feelshmm::feelsbaton:

• JFL
@lunin7 jesus Christ why are you repping the emo kids sht ok? LMAOO WHAT A SHIT REPLY JFL

• JFL
Get rhino

• +1
Thugmaxxing is a literal psyop. Just speak with a bit of slang and be attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Deleted member 21467
Many zoomer blacks these days are into anime and arent even thugmaxxed, just get a good cut and style that's what I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Scarface756, Deleted member 83716 and 1 other person
Many zoomer blacks these days are into anime and arent even thugmaxxed, just get a good cut and style that's what I'm doing
Very true.

The "thugmaxx" shit is pretty outdated and it's usually misused.

You got people calling Black men with dreads "thugmaxxed" when even Urkel niggas have dreads these days lol.

Many Black athletes aren't street dudes either.

The key is to be above average in looks and success while still having a good mouthpiece and being socially outgoing.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and 0S4MA