cherry picking
This

Attachments

• F59QMET.jpg
    F59QMET.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 117

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
Either girl is one of them rare types with low standards or the dude is a betabux.

For every fucking unattractive man you find with an attractive foid I can find you like 3 attractive men who are incel.

Besides, that guy could just be rich.

Also that guy could be very handsome in real life. Look at his jaw you retard. If he took a CLEAR selfie I bet he is a Chad. Look at his jaw.

Last edited:
He mog me

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
For every fucking unattractive man you find with an attractive foid I can find you like 3 attractive men who are incel.

Besides, that guy could just be rich.
And you are blackpilled?

momento argentina :-v xdxd

She looks legit uncomfortable in that pic. But, yeah. He mogs me. That's my excuse.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
she looks like shes about to get raped.. the fuck you mean our excuse you beta cucklet. Pretty girls hang out with ugly guys to make them feel better about themselves.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
He’s clearly holding her hostage in this situation

she looks like shes about to get raped.. the fuck you mean our excuse you beta cucklet. Pretty girls hang out with ugly guys to make them feel better about themselves.
Look at the guys jaw and chin. He could be a Chad for all we know. Thats just a shitty picture

looks like he just bought her from some mail order bride website.

Thanks for the great insight into the looksmaxing bro

Your comment really really contradicts that
Wealth has to do with blackpill. Blackpill means foids only look for money and wealth, not personality. Personality is code for money and status. This is well known in the blackpill community.

Wealth has to do with blackpill. Blackpill means foids only look for money and wealth, not personality. Personality is code for money and status. This is well known in the blackpill community.
Women only look for money for beta providing

and if a gigachad comes she will cuck the beta provider asap

Status
Not open for further replies.