• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene
My own bussines

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 12330, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
My own intergalactic Empire (ruled directly from London).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn, Xangsane, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
sex!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and gribsufer1
I work from my basement since 16 but I think office is way better

If employed, I prefer either a small or large office to interact more with people (I believe that not having constant interactions with people is detrimental, being as NT as possible is a part of looksmaxxing too). Working from home is bad for that IME.

Ideally, I would like to work for myself (and will do it) in a small office near my home.

Fully remote 100%

Imagine being able to travel the world while you work. Literally my dream

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Fully remote 100%

Imagine being able to travel the world while you work. Literally my dream

Only if you have a very high salary and flexible schedule, then yeah it mogs.

Only if you have a very high salary and flexible schedule, then yeah it mogs.
not necessarily, you can live outside of the west for way cheaper. even a $20k yearly salary would be enough for a good lifestyle

work outside, if not possible n337

not necessarily, you can live outside of the west for way cheaper. even a $20k yearly salary would be enough for a good lifestyle

Nothing is free tho, you are trading security for a more luxurius lifestyle. Some fucker there can be envious of you and kill you with minimal consequences (ie: putting drugs on your apartment, bribing a cop to set you up and you getting death penalty or shot by a cop). That shit doesn't happen in the west (and if it happens, is 10000 times less likely).

fully remote is social death unless you already have a massive circle in your area.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Xangsane
Nothing is free tho, you are trading security for a more luxurius lifestyle. Some fucker there can be envious of you and kill you with minimal consequences (ie: putting drugs on your apartment, bribing a cop to set you up and you getting death penalty or shot by a cop). That shit doesn't happen in the west (and if it happens, is 10000 times less likely).
that could happen if you live in the slums of colombia or mexico. wont be a problem if you are located in thailand for example, where it is safer than many places in the west (and hella cheaper)

A large building that has no women.