What's your surgery plan in 2022?

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I've saved up quite a bit of cash and plan to ascend by 2026 planning to spend >$500k

This is what I'll be getting this year:

• Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
  • Double Leg Lengthening with Tendon Release for Maximum Extension
  • Aggressive Clavicle Lengthening
  • 6.000 graft DHI Hair Transplant

What about you? :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8988 and 8 others
It's over for you before and after this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Doublex2J, hebbewem and 3 others
I've saved up quite a bit of cash and plan to ascend by 2026 planning to spend >$500k

• Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

this has to be a meme list the 6000 graft hair transplant is uber retarded as well

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Where the brain surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 16531
Bruhhhh you’re gonna be ground beef after this year from chopping yourself up that much but to answer your question:
all in one visit:
Custom midface/malar implants
Buccal fat removal
Sliding genioplasty

then filler for jaw angles to determine if I want jaw angle implants in the future.

too many surgeries, idc what surgeons you go with, you're gonna look bogdanoffmaxxed. you simply can't modify your face this much and still look human lol

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16531
just have every surgery possible broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16531
call your shrink immediately

Bogdanoff

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 6764 and DivineBeing
I was thinking of getting the exact same so I can be divine aswell

• +1
Bro how much do you weight and what’s your height? Like I’m getting custom IOM implants by eppley and was also thinking of buccal fat removal but honestly buccal fat removal is a waste of money for majority of people. If you clean your diet and do cardio 4 to 5 times a week you will save big money.

one punch from low inhib chad and its all gone

• JFL

• Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

Holy shit :lasereyes:

Almond eye surgery and chin implant :feelshah:

Last edited:
Had Rhino 2020 (inb4 rhino before bimax I was bluepilled).

This year I'll be doing SARPE.
2023 Bimax
2024 See what failos I still have left after bimax. I'm thinking I might just cope with having a high forehead and a below average eye area, but wouldn't be surprised if I fix them that year.

So I'll ascend in like 1000 years :lul:

• +1
Had Rhino 2020 (inb4 rhino before bimax I was bluepilled).

This year I'll be doing SARPE.
2023 Bimax
2024 See what failos I still have left after bimax. I'm thinking I might just cope with having a high forehead and a below average eye area, but wouldn't be surprised if I fix them that year.

So I'll ascend in like 1000 years :lul:
same i'll ascend in 2 years only

same i'll ascend in 2 years only
I'm not 100% sure if I remember, but you're young right? I wish I started doing this shit earlier I'll probably ascend when I'm like 29 ffs ( 27 currently started looksmax when I was like 26).

• JFL
I'm not 100% sure if I remember, but you're young right? I wish I started doing this shit earlier I'll probably ascend when I'm like 29 ffs ( 27 currently started looksmax when I was like 26).
no im old im already 22 and will turn 23 soon (in the next 9 months)

• Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

Invisalign will make me 6PSL

I'm just going to be focusing on gym-maxxing naturally for the next few years, maybe I'll get a surgery on my face once I'm finished 100% gym-maxxing (i.e. I have a physique that I can have for life)

Had a hair transplant last week (FUE 4,000 grafts). Upcoming:

- Quadrangular Le Fort I, BSSO, reduction genioplasty, and infraorbital malar implants with Ramieri
- Short scar neck lift
- Rhinoplasty

Will also get lateral drill cantho once I’m recovered from bimax (probably next year)

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
1) Bimax ( 10-15mm mandible 3-7mm maxilla, possibly with CCW ), but due to the time needed to wear braces beforehand I might get the surgery only in 2023
2) orbital decompression or rhinoplasty, depending on how much I can earn and of how much will bimax affect my already upturned and wide nose
non surgical procedures
1) botox to lower and change eyebrow shape
2) lip filler if bimax doesnt fix my thin lips
3) leanmaxxing to get hollow cheeks
4) training the muscle around the eyes for better lower eye support and hooding

I will ascend from 3.5 PSL to 4.5-5 PSL if I get all of these things and they turn up right.

I could get maybe above 5 PSL with malar implants but I just lack the money, so let 2023 be it.

Last edited:
Malar/zygo PEEK implants with a midface/cheek lift.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 8988
Malar/zygo PEEK implants with a midface/cheek lift.
do you know if Raffaini or Ramieri do PEEK implants? Also which one of them would you recommend for a foreigner?

Had a hair transplant last week (FUE 4,000 grafts). Upcoming:

- Quadrangular Le Fort I, BSSO, reduction genioplasty, and infraorbital malar implants with Ramieri
- Short scar neck lift
- Rhinoplasty

Will also get lateral drill cantho once I’m recovered from bimax (probably next year)
Ramieri does quadrangular lefort 1? How much?

• +1
do you know if Raffaini or Ramieri do PEEK implants? Also which one of them would you recommend for a foreigner?
Not sure as I'm going to Pagnoni, he did my bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
i want infraorbital implants but i don’t know who to go for. people say yaremchuck is too old and eppley goes too large with his implants

Gyno surgery.

other looksmaxxes

accutane, retin-a
MT2