Wheat waffles is autistic

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
JFL I thought he was based at first but if you look at his studies most of them are just cherrypicked online dating studies.

Listen to his most recent video. He sounds so angry like an abused dog. Literally exactly how I would imagine a hateful Incel would sound like. Like chill out bro.

I also suspect he is neurodivergent.
Screenshot 20210911 003918

Being high IQ is a very bad thing for your SMV as a male. Here is something I copied from Incel wiki.
One of the strongest studies establishing a negative relationship between sexual success and IQ found that teenage boys with a verbal IQ of two standard deviations above the median or above (130 IQ) were two-thirds less likely to lose their virginity compared to those with an IQ of 100.

ITs OVER for high IQcels.
Also listen to this discussion he had with James tusk.

I don't even need to timestamp anything because he was stuttering like crazy through the whole video. The conversation also didn't flow naturally. The high IQ + Lack of conversational skills + The fact that he found the blackpill as an average 5'10 white guy = he's fucking autistic.

Also, listen to this debate he had with this redpiller. At 31:30

In this little blip, he denies the gympill, and he also sounds like a complete doomer rotter. The guy even said "do you really thinks it's that difficult to just get a single woman?"
It's like, the BBC redpiller is right, especially if it's true that wheat waffles is 5'10" average looking white guy, he shouldn't be struggling THAT hard. If he was gymmaxxed and 90 IQ NT he would be slaying.

It's over for aspiecels like me and wheat waffles. It's fucking over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15984, Warlow, Deleted member and 27 others
that black girl is hot

and wtf u expect from a "blackpill youtuber"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, LooksmaxxHopeful, RODEBLUR and 19 others
Being high iq is trash for living life as it’s easier to see the truth of the world and get depressed

• +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 14848 and 10 others
Being high iq is trash for living life as it’s easier to see the truth of the world and get depressed
It depends on how high IQ. If you are like 120 IQ and NT and above average looking that's probably ideal genetics. You won't accomplish anything amazing career wise, but with just a bit above average IQ you can certainly attain middle class at the minimum.

But once you start to get into the 130+ range is when your social skills tend to take a real blow. Also you get existential crisises more easily.

• +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, Deleted member 18452, Preoximerianas and 10 others
JFL I thought he was based at first but if you look at his studies most of them are just cherrypicked online dating studies.

Listen to his most recent video. He sounds so angry like an abused dog. Literally exactly how I would imagine a hateful Incel would sound like. Like chill out bro.

View attachment 1310747

Being high IQ is a very bad thing for your SMV as a male. Here is something I copied from Incel wiki.
One of the strongest studies establishing a negative relationship between sexual success and IQ found that teenage boys with a verbal IQ of two standard deviations above the median or above (130 IQ) were two-thirds less likely to lose their virginity compared to those with an IQ of 100.

I don't even need to timestamp anything because he was stuttering like crazy through the whole video. The conversation also didn't flow naturally. The high IQ + Lack of conversational skills + The fact that he found the blackpill as an average 5'10 white guy = he's fucking autistic.

In this little blip, he denies the gympill, and he also sounds like a complete doomer rotter. The guy even said "do you really thinks it's that difficult to just get a single woman?"
It's like, the BBC redpiller is right, especially if it's true that wheat waffles is 5'10" average looking white guy, he shouldn't be struggling THAT hard. If he was gymmaxxed and 90 IQ NT he would be slaying.

He is legit aspie af , 5’10 is not short in the UK I think being roasted by Tails blackpill 24/7 is getting to him . And I think he’s probably uglier than he says if he’s 5’10 and white and not getting girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and 8 others
It depends on how high IQ. If you are like 120 IQ and NT and above average looking that's probably ideal genetics. You won't accomplish anything amazing career wise, but with just a bit above average IQ you can certainly attain middle class at the minimum.

But once you start to get into the 130+ range is when your social skills tend to take a real blow. Also you get existential crisises more easily.
my iq is 130 but ye bragging about it is eugene trait fucking faggot what does he think he's doing spreading blackpill on yt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Adriana Lima, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
He is legit aspie af , 5’10 is not short in the UK I think being roasted by Tails blackpill 24/7 is getting to him . And I think he’s probably uglier than he says if he’s 5’10 and white and not getting girls
He's either uglier than he thinks he is or he's autistic. I got rated 4.5 PSL by a few users and I'm a 5'9" white guy but I'm still an Incel because of autism.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Wheat waffles is autistic and retarded asf that nigga is bluepilled he rates normies 8 and gives Chico and Harry styles 7 and 7.5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Effortless, Deleted member 14543 and 6 others
High IQ = its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, ShowerMaxxing, Effortless and 6 others
Wheat waffles is autistic and retarded asf that nigga is bluepilled he rates normies 8 and gives Chico and Harry styles 7 and 7.5
He rated Julian Blanc a 7 in this video. The NORWOODING guy in the thumbnail. If that guy is a 7 than I'm a Gigachad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Exsubhuman, Effortless, Lolcel and 11 others
He rated Julian Blanc a 7 in this video. The NORWOODING guy in the thumbnail. If that guy is a 7 than I'm a Gigachad.

“Steph is cold rejected because of JBW” Racepill is legit but this is cope the fact he’s 5’6 means he gets rejected even if he was white , he’s trying to give manlets false hope . Which is funny considering he wears lifts himself

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
He's either uglier than he thinks he is or he's autistic. I got rated 4.5 PSL by a few users and I'm a 5'9" white guy but I'm still an Incel because of autism.
5’9 isn’t the best tbh depending on where you are , 5’9 is literally the shortest a lot of girls will go . If your in a short country it’s not to bad but in the taller countries you’d be pretty fucked regardless tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
5’9 isn’t the best tbh depending on where you are , 5’9 is literally the shortest a lot of girls will go . If your in a short country it’s not to bad but in the taller countries you’d be pretty fucked regardless tbh
I live in the us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and thecel
i live in a highclass uk area where there are a bunch of tall rich rugby half-foreign chads
when I go to poorer areas, I heightmog everyone
depends where wheatwaffles lives

• +1
i live in a highclass uk area where there are a bunch of tall rich rugby half-foreign chads
when I go to poorer areas, I heightmog everyone
depends where wheatwaffles lives
These class areas of pockets of the UK. While it may be the area you are in these are rare for the UK 85% of the country is a slum, sounds like from the area you are in every other area will be a poorer area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
These class areas of pockets of the UK. While it may be the area you are in these are rare for the UK 85% of the country is a slum, sounds like from the area you are in every other area will be a poorer area
interesting, I appreciate your input

I go to a 500 year old school, and its fascinating how others view Grammar School in areas where they don't exist (got like 4 within a mile here)

• +1
Bump

• +1
Being high iq isn’t bad. It’s just that high iq people are usually ugly.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 11758, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Being high iq isn’t bad. It’s just that high iq people are usually ugly.
No, there is actually evidence that high IQ people tend to be more attractive on average. The problem is high IQ people tend to be socially retarded.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14848, Effortless and 8 others

View attachment 1310747

This guy overrates mans too much and underrates some of the womens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 11758, thecel and 2 others

View attachment 1310747

He is saying the truths in the video ngl

• +1
Bro I literally have a verbal IQ of 130 and Im still a 20 y.o virgin despite being 5.5 PSL and being gl. Finally I found the reason im still a virgin.
You aren’t 5.5 psl pal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 14848, Effortless and 5 others

View attachment 1310747

Denying gymmaxxing is a sign of hardcore autism tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless, Lolcel, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
Bro I literally have a verbal IQ of 130 and Im still a 20 y.o virgin despite being 5.5 PSL and being gl. Finally I found the reason im still a virgin.

:feelsuhh:

hypercope

• +1
qgfewgfewgqeg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11758 and thecel

View attachment 1310747

most blackpill content creators cant communicate normally

a lot of people are incel because they have slight uncanny valley due to the way they talk/communicate and women would rather just pick one of the thousand other normie guys orbiting them than the one who slightly puts them off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Effortless, Lolcel and 4 others

I mean he’s British. That should already confirm his low looks level with 95% certainty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11758
Good observation, bump
@subhuman incel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel you will never get laid with your 150 iq. Bro i am sorry you got fucked with your high iq, i am sorry.
Thanks god i am average iq guy who is ugly (see profile picture) but i managed to have some slays because of lowinhib NT behaviour

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
@thecel you too. I am sorry for you high iq cells. never begun

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 5786
What do you expect from a blackpill youtuber? Only few blackpillers aren't neuro-divergent

hes a 4.25-4.5 psl ginger

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LooksmaxxHopeful and Jamal2222
Are you being serious?

• +1
that black girl is hot
You can't be srs LOL

She's clearly a landwhale and 2.5-3/10 AT BEST. Get some fuckin standards. If you think that oompa loompa faced black girl is HOT you must be down bad my guy

• Hmm...
You can't be srs LOL

She's clearly a landwhale and 2.5-3/10 AT BEST. Get some fuckin standards. If you think that oompa loompa faced black girl is HOT you must be down bad my guy

MarkCorrigan

6'2 recessed lanklet faggot​

JoinedSep 12, 2020Posts21,652Reputation27,778Time online149d 2h 6m

• So Sad
Yeah dude probably. Even magnum workshop decided to do a face reveal recently and he's not even bad looking. Totally can do well with women and he looks about 5'10 as well

View attachment 1310747

Just be stupid bro

View attachment 1310747

I agree that being high iq is hell but it doesn’t fucking matter to girls i mean do u honestly think that girls will reject a solid chad because he is a nerd?