Wheat Waffles looksmax data findings after rating over 1,000 people...

L

Lawton88

Kraken

Just browsed over it pretty quick but it appears among the people he has rated only a little over 1% were bonafide Chads and a little under 8% were the highest tier normies (I guess a few of those may be a Chadlite). So just around 9% that most females would find attractive. My guess is this is off some as hardly any 30+ decent looking guy is going to be asking for a Wheat Waffles rating. He says the biggest thing is obviously not being fat and getting muscled up some as far as raising the average score. Gaining you about 1 point if you are average weight and up to 2 points if you are overweight starting off.

My guess is if you are talking about guys in their 20s then about 16% or so may meet that attractive to most females number and as guys age the norwood reaper and getting out of shape start bringing that number down a lot. I will say though none are in his numbers there are a few mid 30s guys and ones even in their 40s that kept their hair and are in great shape that can still pick up younger good looking females.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful