Reactions: Danish_Retard, midlatinocel, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
He has for over 2-3 years

First it was the face ratings and looksmaxxing tips

Then when he could monetize his channel

And now third his shit courses
Fuck these normies, get the bag

Can't even hate on him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, midlatinocel, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Qoves was the first

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 5467
Didn't he used to ridicule PUAs selling online courses?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Graham, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
jfl if you arent exploiting incels for their money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard, Roquefort and 8 others
i hope qoves suffer from the amount of bdd he caused in ppl

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr

Good for him

If the knowledge was good and I didn't know of this forum, I wouldn't mind paying for it. Not even that expensive

Qoves was the first
He wasn't black pilled, and his service looks way better than WW. Although people complain about his face rating service too.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
He wasn't black pilled, and his service looks way better than WW. Although people complain about his face rating service too.
he wasnt even a cel in the first place,he has had multiple gfs and has done sexual stuff multiple times.If it was dbdr or faceandlms yeh sure but ww is a fakecel scammer

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
he wasnt even a cel in the first place,he has had multiple gfs and has done sexual stuff multiple times.If it was dbdr or faceandlms yeh sure but ww is a fakecel scammer
I was saying that Qoves wasn't blackpilled. I think Wheat Waffles saw how much money Hamza and Tate were making from scamming their followers and just made a blackpill friendly version of it. I would say his face rating service was okay bcuz it was only 25$ for looksmaxxing advice and 10 for the actual rating, but this is straight up scamming.

• +1
WW is also a bad rater.

• +1
I was saying that Qoves wasn't blackpilled. I think Wheat Waffles saw how much money Hamza and Tate were making from scamming their followers and just made a blackpill friendly version of it. I would say his face rating service was okay bcuz it was only 25$ for looksmaxxing advice and 10 for the actual rating, but this is straight up scamming.
WW is also a bad rater.
is Itv a good face rater?

• Hmm...
is Itv a good face rater?
I've never seen ITV rate tbh. The best raters I've seen were creating attractive who took down his whole channel and @Korea who doesn't post anymore.

• +1
good. hes getting money

both dbdr and faceandlms are larpers

both dbdr and faceandlms are larpers
maybe dbdr is mentalcel but faceandlms is a blackcel and truly blackpilled

he's 6'3 and has had multiple gfs. brutal
hes only had one and it was with a middle aged woman wh only wanted him because f his accent he also said his expereince with her was shit

• +1
If you want to analyze your face, I would just buy mm calipers and do the measurements yourself. That's what I did at least.
Here is creating attractive's rating primer.
Mens rating primer v0 ujrzxvkn6wl81

he's doing it all wrong

low pricing high volume >>

gotta respect it tho

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
jfl if you arent exploiting incels for their money
Denialcels. Real incels need that money for cope or they don't have money, because they are unemployed.
he's 6'3 and has had multiple gfs. brutal
Just keep making shit up theory
If you want to analyze your face, I would just buy mm calipers and do the measurements yourself. That's what I did at least.
Did you seriously do that. Couldn't you just pay for a CT scan and take the results home with you. The private sector offers those services in the UK at least.
he's doing it all wrong

low pricing high volume >>

gotta respect it tho
Hamza had to adjust to that pricing shortly after his premier grift debuted.
It's really sad if you think about it. Profiting off desperation of who should be your fellow man. Nah, who am I kidding, these are coping subhumans coming to terms with their reality.

• +1
Denialcels. Real incels need that money for cope or they don't have money, because they are unemployed.

Just keep making shit up theory

Did you seriously do that. Couldn't you just pay for a CT scan and take the results home with you. The private sector offers those services in the UK at least.

Hamza had to adjust to that pricing shortly after his premier grift debuted.
It's really sad if you think about it. Profiting off desperation of who should be your fellow man. Nah, who am I kidding, these are coping subhumans coming to terms with their reality.
I'm not making anything up. I've been lurking on PSL since 2016. There were multiple pictures of him with a decent looking MTB and he was easily over 6'2+

Man I should do that too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
my opinions on this.

1. face ratings services (by dudes) = COPE. Any guys, you want a rating? Download TInder/Bumble/etc.., and see what happens (match rate, dates setup, etc..). Or, chat up 20 to 30 women, and see what responses you got. OR, see how women treat you, in daily life.
ONLY, (a group of) women "rating a man", as in through their behavior and responses. That is the only TRUE rating. All res, is a various level of cope, and the biggest cope is: a dude rating another dude.

2. Facial analysis. For finding flaws, and and after that solutions on how to fix them. Is or can be, legit.
Obviously wheat waffles his facial analysis is limited, and therefore flawed, and not in dept enough.
Qoves his facial analysis service, is way more indept and detailed. And a decent good basis, for decisions on looksmaxxing activiuties, surgeries, etc..
Going indept, takes a good amount of time, and therefore more expensive. Since it should mean, measuring like 100 ratio's, and hoding them against standard norms, and in comparison of ratios with each other.

• +1
High IQ gingercel

I'm not making anything up. I've been lurking on PSL since 2016. There were multiple pictures of him with a decent looking MTB and he was easily over 6'2+
Do the photos still exist?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I am not sure, probably not. It was on Lookism and Sluthate I believe.
You mean, nobody of the thousands of users saved them???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
But he isn't more mainstream

Is he fucking serious with this shit? It honestly looks like satire. The examples of his "looksmaxing" is messing with some gamma curves in photo retouching software or moving his face toward or away from the sun. The don't even look convincing enough for normies buy I don't think. At the very least Hamza knows how to fraud his photographs enough for 14-year-olds to fall for it.
What a fucking joke, the cope and grift never ends.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Is he fucking serious with this shit? It honestly looks like satire. The examples of his "looksmaxing" is messing with some gamma curves in photo retouching software or moving his face toward or away from the sun. The don't even look convincing enough for normies buy I don't think. At the very least Hamza knows how to fraud his photographs enough for 14-year-olds to fall for it.
What a fucking joke, the cope and grift never ends.
That's the game for them

Take advantage of stupid people or

Wagecuck and die poor

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Crazy that more than half the people who regularly browse this forum have enough knowledge to make a living off this shit but no one will cuz they’re too retarded

also if you don’t wanna make this mainstream, just know that it pretty much already is

Didn't he used to ridicule PUAs selling online courses?
He also made a videos where he ranked other blackpill and redpill YouTubers as either good or bad, but it essentially boiled down to:

Good = done collab with them in the past.
Bad = not done collab with them.

I hated that video because he has such a "I'm better than you" attitude, especially to Gerby.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32804
swear this guy has 0 actual dating/slaying experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467

Users who are viewing this thread

Back