wheatwaffles offers face rating, analysis and looksmaxxing advice

Kinda interesting. Who here got his face rated by him? :blackpill:

he's a pasty 19yo ginger with no life experience

better raters tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, eyes, Enfant terrible and 3 others
he's a pasty 19yo ginger with no life experience

better raters tbh
there's legit better raters on this forum than him and they do it for free and give legit advice to either up your psl or sex appeal
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Johnnybegood and Deleted member 13588
Kinda interesting. Who here got his face rated by him? :blackpill:
I did

Got rated 1.5 psl unironic
DD822A15 3CB1 41AE 9FBA 546C0442F256

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 13588
I can't beleive someone can be so low iq to pay him to rate their face and give basic looksmaxxing advice you can find by scrolling here for ten minutes

I can't beleive someone can be so low iq to pay him to rate their face and give basic looksmaxxing advice you can find by scrolling here for ten minutes
Here your photo gets stolen and it ends up as avatar in some pedophile chat room. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 20056
Here your photo gets stolen and it ends up as avatar in some pedophile chat room. :ROFLMAO:
There's no need to ask anyone for ratings, you can analyze your own face and with the information from here know where you lie, also you can try tinder to see how attractive you are to women.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Got rated 5.5 which is fair

• +1
I only watched the first two minute but thats a brutal LPD pill

• +1
He is okay. Not bad, not good.
Same with tails, although i would argue Tails is slightly better, gave me a higher rating too jfl 🤣.

@Preston , @MakinItHappenReturn, @Pakicel are 3 you should consider. Although @MakinItHappenReturn is banned you can maybe find him on fiverr. I don't care what people might say about him, i've never seen a huge mistake from him, sometimes he was harsh on people he hated, but i've seen WW give 7/10+ to guys that were plain normies Lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Kingcel32
He is okay. Not bad, not good.
Same with tails, although i would argue Tails is slightly better, gave me a higher rating too jfl 🤣.

@Preston , @MakinItHappenReturn, @Pakicel are 3 you should consider. Although @MakinItHappenReturn is banned you can maybe find him on fiverr. I don't care what people might say about him, i've never seen a huge mistake from him, sometimes he was harsh on people he hated, but i've seen WW give 7/10+ to guys that were plain normies Lmfao
I thought people were memeing about me being a good rater. I don't know shit most of the time lol.

I thought people were memeing about me being a good rater. I don't know shit most of the time lol.
I heard you were good for ethnics

• +1
Got highest possible but that was expected

• JFL
No way bro he rated you that low 😂 you're just caping for laughs, he probably rated you somewhere around 4-6 range
Pretty accurate, he is happa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back