When china takeover will russia join them

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Any maybe east germany if it still secretly exists.

And who would win in 2030? China Russia and Eastern Europe vs America Canada UK and france

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Russia will join us, before being annexxed by us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ryan, RecessedCel5 and 2 others
Russia and China won't join together.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Xi jinping bodyguard
PLease call him Winnie the Poo, from time to time. That dude needs to learn to laugh at himself, and not take himself so seriously. Maybe give a good rear choke as well, to show him to have some humility

Lol Fiction
Me a 5'5 dark skinned currycel has s high change of having sex with a white women then china taking over any country
I wouldn't be surprised if they collapse like the Soviet Union

No, China essentially has no true allies, everyone around hates them. Not entirely sure what you mean by taking over? Economically? They’re not taking over the U.S. or NATO defensively any time soon.

No, China essentially has no true allies, everyone around hates them. Not entirely sure what you mean by taking over? Economically? They’re not taking over the U.S. or NATO defensively any time soon.
North Korea are the ONLY "*"formally"*" allied (second biggest army, effectively china's reserve troops, China Could equip their army with modern gear.

Also they have an alliance with Russia against the usa, usa is the only real threat. they also have other alliances specifically against the usa.

Russia, china, and North Korea have very advanced intercontinental and satellite launched missiles, submarines and nuclear weapons.

The most important factor is China's giant population and manufacturing capabilities that USA allied forces are dependent upon. China would be able to start war manufacturing at the drop of a hat as everything is so centralised. That really really balances the scale between USA allied forces.

World War 3 is possible. But with all the Artificial intelligence robots, Nuclear Missiles that can hit anywhere on the globe etc. the war would end up to be more or less just an enormous culling of the global population.

Weapons manufacturing speed is leaps and bounds faster than it used to be in WW2. China has the fastest most efficient supply chain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
PLease call him Winnie the Poo, from time to time. That dude needs to learn to laugh at himself, and not take himself so seriously. Maybe give a good rear choke as well, to show him to have some humility
he will kill me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot