When did you realize bp was the truth

A

abdullah23k

#1 coper
:blackpill:Personally started at 8-10 when I started having crushes on women who I could never have cause I was a inbred curry and would always reject me but when the htn chadlite kids did asked them out our entire class would just organize wedding for them but I was never invited to them instead i would on just sit alone on the benches like a weirdo and hope that i was just like them chadlite it never happened jfl I was a weird ugly curry still am (15):feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, ProBono, Suns9999 and 4 others
Dnrd:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and cooldude1231
Last year after all my friends started slaying and im still virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I just noticed how every aspect of my life improved as I grew up and got taller/better looking. Idk how you couldn't be blackpilled unless you actively choose to be bluepilled and force yourself to internalize the just world fallacy (or you were born chad and grew up to be chad and think that's the default)

• JFL
ever since i was little i subconsciously recognised how the bp is trur

• JFL
I just noticed how every aspect of my life improved as I grew up and got taller/better looking. Idk how you couldn't be blackpilled unless you actively choose to be bluepilled and force yourself to internalize the just world fallacy (or you were born chad and grew up to be chad and think that's the default)
Can't forget "blue pilled "foids and saying personality is more important then looks then simping for a killer :ogre:Who's at minimum htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and fluoride1337
They look worse than me so i dont really get how they slay and i dont
height? Cause a 6 feet ltn is better then a 5,9 mtn assuming your in the average range :ogre:

• JFL
:blackpill:Personally started at 8-10 when I started having crushes on women who I could never have cause I was a inbred curry and would always reject me but when the htn chadlite kids did asked them out our entire class would just organize wedding for them but I was never invited to them instead i would on just sit alone on the benches like a weirdo and hope that i was just like them chadlite it never happened jfl I was a weird ugly curry still am (15):feelswhy::feelswhy:
kindergarden

when a girl named christine cucked me with this spic named carlos

even tho i mogged him 😢

and held hands with him on the partner line

• JFL
kindergarden

when a girl named christine cucked me with this spic named carlos

even tho i mogged him 😢

and held hands with him on the partner line
It's over:feelswhy: Cucked by a Mexican even when your 5

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suns9999 and WhoTookVendetta
Only the greycel masses need traumatic experiences to believe. I consciously acknowledged :blackpill: after watching a few :blackpill: youtube shorts in 2021-22 and ran with it because I despise :bluepill: and :redpill:

:blackpill: to at least some degree is very water outside of hyper :bluepill: spaces like the internet

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Homelander and abdullah23k
The 2012 Tinder/Social medias era fucked me very hard. Before I was just like any other regular normie

• +1
Reactions: abdullah23k