When do minox results plateau

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Been using minox on face for 2 months now, nothing major but deff more velus hairs and darker moustache. Also started using it on my eyebrows 3 weeks ago and seeing promising results already surprisingly, What I’m wondering is when does minox peak and stop giving you any further results? Would a year in be the peak growth you’ll see or does it just continue more and more as it converts velus hairs?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
Around a year yes (for beard), then (if you want to continue using) you should quit minox for about 1 month max and then resume (this has something to do with your androgen receptors getting more active in the facial hair area after you quit minox so you will likely get a gain spike in the few weeks after resumimg, this doesn’t apply to eyebrows, for eyebrows you can just keep using for as long as you want I guess)

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 9670
What about oral minox?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Around a year yes (for beard), then (if you want to continue using) you should quit minox for about 1 month max and then resume (this has something to do with your androgen receptors getting more active in the facial hair area after you quit minox so you will likely get a gain spike in the few weeks after resumimg, this doesn’t apply to eyebrows, for eyebrows you can just keep using for as long as you want I guess)
Am I on the right track of saying that whatever hair gains I make cap at 1 year and using it for longer won’t yield more gains but just maintain those grown hairs until the hairs are terminal? Or is it the case that someone who uses say for 2 years will see more gains than they did at the 1 year mark?

Am I on the right track of saying that whatever hair gains I make cap at 1 year and using it for longer won’t yield more gains but just maintain those grown hairs until the hairs are terminal? Or is it the case that someone who uses say for 2 years will see more gains than they did at the 1 year mark?
Someone who uses it for 2 years will have more gains at the 2 year mark compared to year 1