• Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Idk that it does tbh I think it can still grow slightly up to around 40

• Woah
I think when you finish puberty

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and itzyaboyJJ
At the end of puberty. Puberty ends at different times for different people. There is no correct answer here besides this.

I can't just say "It ends at 18" or "It ends at 20" because both could be correct depending on when you start puberty. Some people develop late. A good way to estimate this is determining when you start developing body hair/when your voice starts to get deeper.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ryuken and itzyaboyJJ
18-21
Internet is free

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and itzyaboyJJ
lowkey researched this somewhere and apparently it can grow until 26yo (probably wont grow once ur 21)

• +1
some people reported girth growth at 18+, lifefuel if true

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and itzyaboyJJ
At the end of puberty. Puberty ends at different times for different people. There is no correct answer here besides this.

I can't just say "It ends at 18" or "It ends at 20" because both could be correct depending on when you start puberty. Some people develop late. A good way to estimate this is determining when you start developing body hair/when your voice starts to get deeper.
18 I have lots of body hair but voice is not that deep

18 I have lots of body hair but voice is not that deep
You just have low levels of DHT probably. Go to an endocrinologist and they can probably tell you. I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and itzyaboyJJ
You just have low levels of DHT probably. Go to an endocrinologist and they can probably tell you. I don't know.
Isn’t DHT testosterone?
How would you increase DHT levels

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ and sportsmogger
I have all the signs of healthy hormones and test like low body fat with lean muscle lots of hair everywhere and high libido and my pp is 7 btw no homo
But my voice isn’t really that deep so maybe it’s just genetics 🧬

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
Isn’t DHT testosterone?
How would you increase DHT levels
No, testosterone and DHT are two different hormones. DHT is Dihydrotestosterone and is responsible for things like body hair, penis growth, and how deep your voice is.

If you increase testosterone you will also increase DHT because a small portion of your T is converted to DHT. There are a few ways to increase DHT. You can take creatine, as that's been shown to increase DHT by like 50% or so.

I recommend reading the DHT guide on here. If you have low T you also probably have low DHT.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and itzyaboyJJ