When I go to nightclubs, 20 year old blonds approach ME

D

Deleted member 22627

Uppereyelidexposuremaxxer
All this talk about how clubs are dead and how you cold approached 30 foids are just laughable to me.

If you look good girls will approach you, end of story.

This Saturday I made eye contact with a 19-20 something girl at the bar waiting for my drinks. She was standing with her two friends and I thought she looked sexy as fuck so I was basically Undressing her with my eyes, her two friends where both looking at me doing it but I didn’t care, I wanted them to see it.
I got my drinks and left.

20 minutes later as I was walking from the toilet area I feel a hand grab my arms from behind, I turn around and I see the blond standing there smiling at me. She said “Hey where are you going”
I chatted her up for a bit, took her snap and went back to my mates.

Point of these shitzo ramblings is that girls pick YOU up when you are gl. You just need to let them know you are interested, i.e with a look and a smile. They will talk about you like “that guy was really eye fucking you” and then approach on the dance floor or wherever.

I’m white, tall and dress like I have money. I.e light colored chinos, white Ralph Lauren shirt tucked in my pans, rolled up sleeves, two button open at collar. Invisible socks in brown suede loafers, slightly rolled up pants.
Dirty blond medium length hair in a slicked back wavy style.
Tanned skin.

Money!

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goyard, Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 24278 and 2 others
i hate gl guys who get approached. i run personality game and girls dont care

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 17595 and Deleted member 24278
Mirin slayer

i hate gl guys who get approached. i run personality game and girls dont care
Ran it for years with poor results, turns out I needed to looksmax not be more personable.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Retard youre at a club. This isnt in public which is 100x different. Even badg gets this shit. In public you basically have to be really outstanding for her to go out of her way to approach you
At a club they look for anyone who looks alright as theyre flat out looking for a random to pull

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 29581 and try2beme
Dnr

Retard youre at a club. This isnt in public which is 100x different. Even badg gets this shit. In public you basically have to be really outstanding for her to go out of her way to approach you
At a club they look for anyone who looks alright as theyre flat out looking for a random to pull
So? The club is for pulling. Public isn’t, even though I get approached and hit on occasionally in public too but even Chads don’t get too many randoms approaching.

Mirin
You prolly slayed while you were 20 too?

While 20 year old subhumans can't even get ioi from a fatty 20 year old girl
Insane standards for 19/20 year old males, regardless of location
Wish I could go near 10m raduis of a prime 20 year old female

So? The club is for pulling. Public isn’t, even though I get approached and hit on occasionally in public too but even Chads don’t get too many randoms approaching.
Clearly you dont get approached in public because youre bragging about clubs which girls are supposed go approach. A chad would just get approached a few times a week ANYWHERE because hes that striking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 17595
Normies get approached at clubs
You dont really need to be anything special, just a fuckable normie at the minimum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 29581 and justinzayn
Haven’t been to the club without a girl already since college

Hard knock life for non NTs and manlets

blud wrote out his fantasies here just jerk off and move on bro

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, YabadiDabado, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Clearly you dont get approached in public because youre bragging about clubs which girls are supposed go approach. A chad would just get approached a few times a week ANYWHERE because hes that striking.
You retards keep making threads about clubs so this is a club thread, not about pulling as a civilian, which is a retarded idea anyhow most of the time when we got access to clubs and Tinder.

Don’t move the goal posts fgt.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Tales from Babatunde slums

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17595
I can confirm this. Not only that, but they will stalk/chase/wait for your hour at the gym and whatnot.

bro it is well known that scandinavian mountain whores are very promiscuous. location pill is very legit
i've never seen a girl approaching anyone in my whole life

BBC only

• JFL
All this talk about how clubs are dead and how you cold approached 30 foids are just laughable to me.

If you look good girls will approach you, end of story.

This Saturday I made eye contact with a 19-20 something girl at the bar waiting for my drinks. She was standing with her two friends and I thought she looked sexy as fuck so I was basically Undressing her with my eyes, her two friends where both looking at me doing it but I didn’t care, I wanted them to see it.
I got my drinks and left.

20 minutes later as I was walking from the toilet area I feel a hand grab my arms from behind, I turn around and I see the blond standing there smiling at me. She said “Hey where are you going”
I chatted her up for a bit, took her snap and went back to my mates.

Point of these shitzo ramblings is that girls pick YOU up when you are gl. You just need to let them know you are interested, i.e with a look and a smile. They will talk about you like “that guy was really eye fucking you” and then approach on the dance floor or wherever.

I’m white, tall and dress like I have money. I.e light colored chinos, white Ralph Lauren shirt tucked in my pans, rolled up sleeves, two button open at collar. Invisible socks in brown suede loafers, slightly rolled up pants.
Dirty blond medium length hair in a slicked back wavy style.
Tanned skin.

Money!
What is your looks level and height?

Over even me get approached over for my subhuman genes

• So Sad