When I say no woman has ever liked, I dont mean know women has ever been sexually attracted to me

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I mean no woman who's not ugly (6/10+) has given me Chad treatment

She actively pursues me (beyond approachikng me at a party)

She blows up my phone

Texts me all day

Comes over and cleans my room

Wants to serve me

I don't think women are subservient by any means, but I think when a woman actually likes you, she actually gets turned on by doing certain subservient things for you. Girls who like you enough get turned on by sucking your dick and its not just a chore.

Tbh I have received this treatment before but it wasn't cuz of lust it was cuz I was popular and social circle maxxed before some girl accused me of sexual assault. So it doesn't count cuz Chad treatment from status is disingenuous.

I just wanna be a sex object.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I’m ugly to all women even blind whores

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, DwayneWhite55 and Lygodactylus
Welcome to your new home incel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetShrekt and Lygodactylus
Get with a 5 or below and quit crying

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Lygodactylus

She blows up my phone

Texts me all day

Wants to serve me

I don't think women are subservient by any means, but I think when a woman actually likes you, she actually gets turned on by doing certain subservient things for you. Girls who like you enough get turned on by sucking your dick and its not just a chore.

Tbh I have received this treatment before but it wasn't cuz of lust it was cuz I was popular and social circle maxxed before some girl accused me of sexual assault. So it doesn't count cuz Chad treatment from status is disingenuous.

I mean, bro :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Even landwhales find me repulsive as a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic GFless Jsanza29 lookalike living in the most hypergamous country in the world (US). :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Scammer and DwayneWhite55
Even landwhales find me repulsive as a sub5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic GFless Jsanza29 lookalike living in the most hypergamous country in the world (US). :feelswhy:
Same it's tragic ,that's why not even stoop that low. Them really are the wtf moments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
It depends on where u live tbh. For the US and UK, your DONE. They are the most hypergamous places, but its really just a high status rape culture. The subservient benefits from women is less granted just by looks in any western state. The western attitude is feministic so there's really no chance to experience that subservient role with a modern women here.

People love saying looks only matter, but imo the majority of people suffer from social norm fanaticism. Its more about fraternity order, social groups and popular culture. That's why you slayed when you were high on the social SMV chain. You just fucked up by losing that power to a woman's plan, because to a western women your more seen as competition when you have high social SMV as a man. All these celebs that instinctually look like gremlins don't have an issue slaying, nor does that thugmaxxed subhuman. OLD and the culture of men pursuing women and putting the harlot on a pedestal is also why women are not even seeking just chad anymore by looks alone. For a man you need to literally be a celebrity, or something closer to a superhero or evil villan.

Personally, im high on the looks scale but even so i still had major issues just like how you are describing. I'm not quite sure if a woman has ever been sexually attracted to me because even if they were, it still wouldn't have changed her feministic entitlement. Never had a female cook for me either (without me having to say or do anything to get her to do it).

But if you go to other countries especially if your black, you probably will witness more of what your speaking of, more curiosity which means more opportunities, higher SMV without western popular culture taxes, more subservient women that are not corrupted by western feministic ideas etc., Just better women in general.

Also id argue that men looks is not as important to your SMV than a woman's. A pretty male with no power is worth less than a pretty woman with no power. A ugly male with all the power is worth more than a pretty woman with all the power. For a man its more so about content or manifestations of "power". As long as you long as you look like "something", you can pretty much make up for what your missing by other things. Style for men is like makeup for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat

She blows up my phone

Texts me all day

Wants to serve me

• For guaranteed simping you need to mog the woman by at least 2 points in SMV therefore you need to be at least 8/10 in smv to get guaranteed simping from a 6/10 woman.
  • In few circumstance a woman can simp for a guy who mogs her by only 1 point or looksmatched if the guy fucks her really well or is really good in a niche area. 6/10+ women are highly unlikely to simp for anyone below 7/10 in SMV, that's almost a law unless the guy is statusmaxxed or in some rare instances.
  • The easiest way to be treated as a sex object as a man is gymaxxing. You have no idea how women treated me with lust when I peaked in physique - the women who are into nice physiques are really into it. Good body + big dick = sex object.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and whiteissuperior