When i was a kid i almost bullied a foid to take her own life.

DragonBallZCel

DragonBallZCel

Prince Of All Virgins
I remember it so clearly

So what happend was that there used to be this femoid she was like a 6/10 and i remember her having a fat ass for a 14 year old. i thought she was cute so i asked her out but she rejected me i was kind to her tried to flirt with her i did everything right and she rejected me. She told me ”i was not her type” AKA she dosen’t like black guys and after that i hated this bitch i wanted to kill her myself how dare she reject me. If i experienced pain she also had to. So when we were in cafeteria i told all my friends to bring some milk and the left overs on their plate to me and i poured it all over her JFL afterwards she ran out crying LOL After that i would reguraly punch her in the Back of her head while in class and trip her and make rude comments toward her in class and the friends she used to have before left her LOL her friends didn’t want any part of it. She was all alone and me and my friends would torment this whore for rejecting me everyday. And one day i had heard that she tried to cut herself to death and that she was in the hospital and i was scared that i was going to be found out by her parents or the teachers and sent to juve prison for bullying her but fortunetly she didn’t tell anyone of me bullying her. After that day i stopped since i thought it wasn’t worth it anymore and i had done enough damage.

Man i wish she really had killed herself LOL that would be payback for rejecting me fucking dumb bitch. She is probaly now sucking chads cock or something and has forgotten all about it.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Travis, Deleted member 19036 and 12 others
Good, now imagine the dopamine from replacing the milk with an assault rifle and a semi truck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mug, forevergymcelling and 4 others
not cool gaycel

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ChiraqJihad, mug and 2 others
Soulless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380
You failed but atleast you tried

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 22380
Lol so this is the way you think

• +1
How do you plan to find someone nice when this is what you do. Anyone worth a dollar would run away from you like the plague for doing this.

• +1
why is it always niggas doing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22380 and Travis
ethnic moment

respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262