When I was single - advice for you single guys - I was still satisfied

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Serious. When I dated, when I didn't, when I'm in a LTR; my state of mind is constant. I could lose a lot; my soul stays intact. I could end up broke, roofied, and sitting in jail for taking the law into my own hands, yet I remain true blue.

People have gone out of their way, literally, to destroy who I am. Violate my spirit. Discourage me from trying. Some cleverly suggested I should end my life (one of my exes.) In contrast, others had selfish reasons and recommended medications. Why would anyone tell a happy person he should take mood-balancing antidepressants? Does that make any sense? I'm happy! Yet others believe I shouldn't be. Why?

Perhaps most of them aren't. Sad.

Break Me - Make me—Think Good.

I have lost so much, yet I stay breathing. I have been through so much, yet I keep breathing. I have endured impossible to survive circumstances, yet I'm still breathing. Why?

Everything is not what it seems.

Women are like men. Different. All unique. Some seek success - confidence - purpose - adequate survival. While others pursue fun - parties - pleasure me. Then you have ones that believe money, things, places to visit will make them happy. And yet some of them sit in billion-dollar mansions wanting to behead the housekeeper. Ugh. And most of those parasites believe everyone's out to get them. "They all want my money and to see me dead!" Double, ugh.

I've noticed most of you are seeking mates. Although some are on the job and have no other choice but to monitor Incel forums. And I'm not one of those drones, guys. I am who I am. But you all have created your own pickle. And so you depend on social networks, forums, vanity apps for instructions and purposes. Yet little do you understand, the ones that trend on those apps aren't there to help you, but themselves. Most of them are miserable fucks. But showmanship, putting on a smile, makes them happy in that moment of time. And the popularity and, if any monetary, gives them pleasure too. "Pleasure me!"

"Tis tis tis," said the cat watching the dog lick up its piss.

If you want an appropriate mate, thus a vagina to smash, slam, punch, jackhammer, yadda yadda yadda, you have to locate the venomous culprit inside you and chain it. Take away its power of influence. And that offender could be how you were raised—reminders from the enablers. Or it could be an expensive addiction. Or need to succeed and willing to pay whatever it takes. It could be fear. Restrict that power. Or control it.

Face fear with a grin.

And if you can be happy without a partner, would it matter if you have one?

Stop viewing those apps and social media self-righteous retardation. Restrict its power.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: john2, Merćer, Lygodactylus and 2 others
good fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and BigJimsWornOutTires
good fucking thread
If it can help anyone, knock yourself out. But people that are adapted to fire screens; social and vanity apps, feel they have nowhere else to turn.

I'll try :feelswah: thanks sensei

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
When you're single, your life is about you, when you're not, your life is about her. When you're single, you think having her will make you happy, but then you realize happiness is just an idea or ideal we keep chasing

• So Sad
When you're single, your life is about you, when you're not, your life is about her. When you're single, you think having her will make you happy, but then you realize happiness is just an idea or ideal we keep chasing
I call an LTR a 69. Both parties are wanting/trying to please one another. Although I feel selfish. Because during an actual 69, I'm being pleased both ways. "Why your dick gets super hard when you eat my vagina?" She would ask.

"Bingo was name-o," I assure her.

"That doesn't make any sense!" Perplextion captured her at that moment in time. I then winked at her with confidence.

However, if you're in an LTR and she's not trying/wanting to please you, ugh. That's not a 69. That's a Simper. And she'll cheat when the right guy flirts with her. Or when she finds another guy to replace you with.

Probably the very first thread by you which I read completely, from start to end, every single word (not just in my head, but I also used my mouth to physically speak out the words).

Enjoyed it.

• JFL
Probably the very first thread by you which I read completely, from start to end, every single word (not just in my head, but I also used my mouth to physically speak out the words).

Enjoyed it.
I hope it helped in some way. Most of the threads I defecate are cryptic fodder, per se.

• +1
Reactions: john2