Staff
8dy1RGu.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Bennett, UsernameRequired and 6 others
This GIF cracks me up every time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, NormieKilla, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
It's like seeing one of those 300 lbs BBC Tyronnes listening to Britnie Spears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Gengar
aegoyo sal legit kills all potetnial to squint fraud

It's like seeing one of those 300 lbs BBC Tyronnes listening to Britnie Spears

Terry Crews is gay btw
aegoyo sal legit kills all potetnial to squint fraud
Doesn't Francisco have that as well? Except he looks good when he squints. I think you're mixing it with when people with poor under eye support do it. For instance when I squint, you can clearly see my eye ball beneath the skin, it looks bad so I do not squintmaxx.

Terry Crews is gay btw

Doesn't Francisco have that as well? Except he looks good when he squints. I think you're mixing it with when people with poor under eye support do it. For instance when I squint, you can clearly see my eye ball beneath the skin, it looks bad so I do not squintmaxx.
he uses makeup to hide it. ive got good undereye support and when I squint you can see the aegoyosal shows im squinting same thing happens to chico

he uses makeup to hide it. ive got good undereye support and when I squint you can see the aegoyosal shows im squinting same thing happens to chico
Ah ok makes sense. Since I got poor under eye support it becomes very obvious when I squint, even if I do so very lightly jfl

With my NCT & UEE, I look fucking gay and retarded everytimes I squint

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
With my NCT & UEE, I look fucking gay and retarded everytimes I squint
It looks extremely bad when I squint because it looks so damn obvious even when I squint lightly, all thanks to my poor undereye support jfl.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla