When to take GH peptides for growth?

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
When should I take GH secretagogues such as mk 677, cjc-1295, GHRP etc, if my goal is increasing height? At night or in the morning?

2 to 3 hours after eating, 30 minutes or more before your next meal. they should be timed to avoid insulin spiking which would suppress the effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 6892 and 2 others
2 to 3 hours after eating, 30 minutes or more before your next meal. they should be timed to avoid insulin spiking which would suppress the effects
So is it good idea to take it in the morning before breakfast or before bed after some time after dinner? What's better for growth?\
Because I suspect that when you take it before bed one may have better results because we grow during sleep, I don't know by the way

That's what I did when I used them it the past.

Enjoy wasting your money OP ! You will not grow a single centimeter :forcedsmile:

That's what I did when I used them it the past.

Enjoy wasting your money OP ! You will not grow a single centimeter :forcedsmile:
just because you had closed growth plates doesn’t mean everyone does

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
just because you had closed growth plates doesn’t mean everyone does

The IGF-1 increase GH peptides provide is subpar. It's worsened also because most websites are selling underdosed shits

The IGF-1 increase GH peptides provide is subpar. It's worsened also because most websites are selling underdosed shits
Arguing is pointless unless one of us does a blood test and checks igf1 tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Arguing is pointless unless one of us does a blood test and checks igf1 tbh

Just takes a look at reddit at people who got blood tests for IGF-1 levels using the regular protocol of 3x a day GH peptides. Increase was subpar.

Even China HGH is FAR better

Well then get it from a legit site with 3rd party testing. A good peptide protocol will undoubtedly raise igf-1 levels a lot. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

Your plates were closed when you did it just admit that and stop spreading false information. There are studies showing that even just an ai will increase final height

Well then get it from a legit site with 3rd party testing. A good peptide protocol will undoubtedly raise igf-1 levels a lot. https://moreplatesmoredates.com/replicate-high-dose-pharma-grade-gh/

Your plates were closed when you did it just admit that and stop spreading false information. There are studies showing that even just an ai will increase final height

Yes there are studies showing people having increased final height on an AI. What's the fucking link with gh peptides actually ? One is targetting the growth plates end the other your gh levels.

You are the one spreading false informations and giving false hopes to people, you are the one that will makes people waste their money and time.

Ask any real doctor about the usefulness of starting a GH treatment after age 15 on a NON GH DEFICIENT kid. He will laugh at your nose. Now imagine you are not even using pharma gh but absolutely fucked up GH peptides instead ? Just think twice about it their are hundreds of genes that makeup for height and you are knowing nothing about it neither Derek does. Unless you basically are GH deficient it's 99% about your RECEPTORS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Yes there are studies showing people having increased final height on an AI. What's the fucking link with gh peptides actually ? One is targetting the growth plates end the other your gh levels.
Are you dense lol? if you increase you igf-1 levels you will build more bone, I don't even understand your broken english waffle.
You are the one spreading false informations and giving false hopes to people, you are the one that will makes people waste their money and time.

Ask any real doctor about the usefulness of starting a GH treatment after age 15 on a NON GH DEFICIENT kid. He will laugh at your nose. Now imagine you are not even using pharma gh but absolutely fucked up GH peptides instead ? Just think twice about it their are hundreds of genes that makeup for height and you are knowing nothing about it neither Derek does. Unless you basically are GH deficient it's 99% about your RECEPTORS
Receptor cope, love it. You've gone completely into the realms of speculation about this part as on the studies with kids with iss (where they have unknown genetic defects) elevated igf-1 makes a difference and these kids most likely have normal amounts of igf-1 receptors.
Also read the fucking article I linked about creating a high hgh dosage level of igf-1 with peptides you imbecile, muh pharma grade hgh cope can shut up as you are clearly too thick to realise that bone growth is caused by igf-1 not hgh

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife