When was the last time you spoke to girl in person?

D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
Title, how long has it been since you spit game and tried to rizz up a baddie?

• +1
Reactions: traveler
@chiisfow @MoggerGaston @HimmyButler @traveler @Defeated

• +1
@Manchild

• Woah
5-6 months ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
@chiisfow @MoggerGaston @HimmyButler @traveler @Defeated
I talked to a girl like two days ago my friends gf. I’m ugly but she said my name wrong cause she said I looked like some other curry who “gets bitches”

• +1
I deliver pizzas to middle aged white women daily and they always look at me with lust!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 31562
I deliver pizzas to middle aged white women daily and they always look at me with lust!
You should ask to come inside and then cuminside

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i asked a girl how many sets she has on a hip abductor machine thursday of lastweek she atleast didnt look disgusted of my existence tho

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: longjohnmong and Deleted member 31562
  • +1
I talked to a girl like two days ago my friends gf. I’m ugly but she said my name wrong cause she said I looked like some other curry who “gets bitches”
Thats decent compliment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
i asked a girl how many sets she has on a hip abductor machine thursday of lastweek she atleast didnt look disgusted of my existence tho
That’s weak af you should at least try flirting

IDK, probably around 2 years.

• Woah
4 days ago , waitress at a restaurant, asked me if I want anything else besides my order. I Felt like she cared about me and what I need

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 31562
How can you complain nigga you don’t even try
i did i stoped because i realized most of the girls ignored me and my texts some bitch ass whoress stopped talking to me and went with her fat nigger ex

• +1
4 days ago , waitress at a restaurant, asked me if I want anything else besides my order. I Felt like she cared about me and what I need
Did you get the #?

just go to restraunt and order food theory

You don’t even try your a volcel
Where am I supposed to talk with girls? I guess I could go to the bar alone but that seems very depressing.

i did i stoped because i realized most of the girls ignored me and my texts some bitch ass whoress stopped talking to me and went with her fat nigger ex
You gotta keep shooting your shot

I thought you get bitches???

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I speak to girls every day, also part of my job. But it's never in a flirty way, no potential sexual interest.

Last time I've talked to a girl in a flirty way was on a date 3 months ago.
Maybe if my depression gets better this summer I will try flirting again but idk.

I flirt with girls at raves atleast once a month but I am high asf on drugs there and so are the girls so it's all fucked up tbh. Doesn't really count. Never leads to anything. The drugs wear off and the vibe is dead.

• +1
I speak to girls every day, also part of my job. But it's never in a flirty way, no potential sexual interest.

Last time I've talked to a girl in a flirty way was on a date 3 months ago.
Maybe if my depression gets better this summer I will try flirting again but idk.
Flirting is easy when your in a good mood

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• JFL
Flirting is easy when your in a good mood
Yup. And impossible when you are sad/angry/depressed :(

I remember a few (extremely rare) occasions where I felt great and went out with friends. Approaching girls felt like 0 effort, no fear of approaching, fluent flirty conversation, etc.

Just very hard to get into that vibe when life is shit.

• +1
This user is female.
I can sense it

• Hmm...
curry, from the states though
brutal shit I just read on here today that curry girls in America get gabgbanged in college yet you have never spoke to a girl in person @Manchild

Cuz I’m not a depressed neet loser I must be female?
“rizz up a baddie”
“Spit game”

You are trying too hard to sound like a Zoomer male.

• JFL
brutal shit I just read on here today that curry girls in America get gabgbanged in college yet you have never spoke to a girl in person @Manchild
all ethnic girls do, it is what it is

I never talk to women at all, last time was 3 years ago I dont even talk to the women at work

• +1
I never talk to women at all, last time was 3 years ago I dont even talk to the women at work
women nowadays are sluts you just need to talk to them

the other day had to ask her where the water closet is

• +1