When you’re ugly you’re not even allowed to develop a good personality

saint

saint

I’m not a person, I’m a machine
Normies will outcast you and shun you away so you never properly learn to socialize or develop the same interests as them

It’s a good way to for them to differentiate normal people and those with inferior genetics

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Clark69, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Shi brutal stay away from normies especially when your a non nt subhuman they'll make your life harder than it already is

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and saint
This makes no sense xD theres a common trope that good looking people have worse personalities. explain that.
Personality is formed at an early age, everyone acts mostly the same as they did as child.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
This makes no sense xD theres a common trope that good looking people have worse personalities. explain that.
Nah, the good looking guys I know are all outgoing and party a lot. The ugly guys I know do things alone and don’t know how to behave around women that just treat them courdial
Personality is formed at an early age, everyone acts mostly the same as they did as child.
Sadly, facts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Nah, the good looking guys I know are all outgoing and party a lot. The ugly guys I know do things alone and don’t know how to behave around women that just treat them courdial

Sadly, facts
Ok I dont know what you mean by ugly. ugly could mean ugly or not-good looking or average. Very ugly is usually caused by stress/allergies/undesired racial traits which indepdently cause people to become socially isolated

THIS MAKE SNO SENSE, HOW IS THIS POSSBILE IF MOST PEOPLE ARENT GOOD LOOKING, MEANING MOST OTHER PEOPLE YOU CAN INTERACT WITH ARE SAME LOOKS LEVEL AS YOU. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING

Last edited:
THIS MAKE SNO SENSE, HOW IS THIS POSSBILE IF MOST PEOPLE ARENT GOOD LOOKING, MEANING MOST OTHER PEOPLE YOU CAN INTERACT WITH ARE SAME LOOKS LEVEL AS YOU. I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
There’s a difference between ugly and not good looking

Plus it’s not in reference to me, at least not anymore

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Not in the Netherlands.

how’s that
I am very ugly but yet almost nobody shunned me out. I was very social in high school. Despite being ethnic and attending a white high school, many boys and girls liked me. I even got invited to birthday parties that were thrown by both boys and girls. I

• Love it
Reactions: Alucard69
I am very ugly but yet almost nobody shunned me out. I was very social in high school. Despite being ethnic and attending a white high school, many boys and girls liked me. I even got invited to birthday parties that were thrown by both boys and girls. I
Are you tall?

You could've just have got laid with a drunk girl in some random party, and because and if you are non threatening, you'd have a good guy halo defending you. (in roblox game)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Not at all, I am 178 cm.
That’s tall for an ethnic
maybe you’re like the Netherlands version of a token black guy

This is bullshit.

I am still in favour of assisted suicide for unfixable truecels though.

Normies will outcast you and shun you away so you never properly learn to socialize or develop the same interests as them

It’s a good way to for them to differentiate normal people and those with inferior genetics
Sounds like copium for nerds with no social skills tbh

I see plenty of outgoing ugly dudes with friends

You could've just have got laid with a drunk girl in some random party, and because and if you are non threatening, you'd have a good guy halo defending you. (in roblox game)
Yep! Later on I developed extreme OCD and I even wore throwaway gloves to school everyday and no one made fun of me. People always wanted to help me by for instance putting my books in my bag as I did not want to touch my books.

• +1
That’s tall for an ethnic
maybe you’re like the Netherlands version of a token black guy
No it is not tall at all even for ethnics. I am Punjabi and at my local mosque the Punjabi guys range from 6'0" to 6'5". Some of us are even taller than 7 foot. 5'10" is below average here in NL.

These dudes are retards, by low personality they mean social skills and little social anxiety, maybe jestermaxxing also

Yes, but you're gonna hang out with other incels, you will develop and reinforce a similar language, interests, behavior, etc.

Yep! Later on I developed extreme OCD and I even wore throwaway gloves to school everyday and no one made fun of me. People always wanted to help me by for instance putting my books in my bag as I did not want to touch my books.
Perks of being in an high class school with kids who had 2 loving parents i guess

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Perks of being in an high class school with kids who had 2 loving parents i guess
Yeah but even those with single moms were cool actually. My best friend was like that. He was 1/8th Mexican and 7/8th Dutch but some people called him Mexican, JFL.

• +1