Whenever you're feeling down...just remember normie life isn't what you think it is

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Understand that the advertised normie life you see in popular media is brainwashing from the ruling classes intended to turn you into wageslaves/betabucks. In actual fact most normies who get married end up in miserable relationships with a woman that doesn't love them and also possibly cheats on them. There is also a strong possibility of getting divorce raped. Having kids is also terrible and a huge moneysink.

You are NOT missing out by not having a normie life. The real world is not like 1950's pro-family propaganda where the father goes to work 8 hours a day and then comes back home to a loving wive that cooks him a steak before blowing him later in the evening. This is just religion/conservative propaganda that's designed to trick men into being betabucks. if you think this is what you are missing out on then you have been deceived.

Fact is, the only person we have a reason to envy is chad. Who is like 1-5% of the population. Unless you are so ugly people are just outright bullying you then you aren't missing out on anything by not being a normie.

What the propaganda tells us normie life is like:

50b8b9fa511b4db45d07e7f58ccf1cf0.jpg

What it is actually like:

fat-angry-woman-vector-id160579153

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, thegoat and Ethniframementalcel
4666E10C 9A71 438A BA77 06C33DFE6CE5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Newkid and Deleted member 5189
You should make YouTube videos. Copy and paste what u say into ur threads and get a computer to say it and then either put images over the top or use the thing this guy uses:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and lutte
@FastBananaCEO Might do this for the blackpill manifesto videos actually. But then again I don't really want my blackpill shit accociated with my other accounts google is used for like everything now so getting banned from there would kinda suck.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 5189
@FastBananaCEO Might do this for the blackpill manifesto videos actually. But then again I don't really want my blackpill shit accociated with my other accounts google is used for like everything now so getting banned from there would kinda suck.
Ye the email I used for my yt account just stopped working out of nowhere it's so weird. It says the account is suspended when I try to log in but my videos are still up it's rlly weird