• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Mewton, Nick.Harte and 2 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and nevermind2
april 2022

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It's genuinely been 6 years since I last cried. Couldn't even do it if I tried to now its been so long.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Mewton, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Can't even remember

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and RODEBLUR
When your oneitis rejects you:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and ascension
Like 2 years ago. It felt so terrible that I vowed to never do it again though tbh. Running outside mogs anyway.

Although, I just got re-visited yesterday by the stray cat that lives in my neighbourhood (I was away from home for 1,5 years). It appears she had a kitten in the meantime. The kitten has one half of it's face torn a bit and like 1 eye damaged. The kids nearby said that it was born this way. It is a poor neighbourhood and the cat is almost always hungry. It was likely due to hunger that her kitten was born this way. The cat didn't even fed the kitten milk but was on food search mode all the time. It brought a tear to my eye.

I immedeately rushed to the butcher and got some chicken bones. Fed the cat with it's meat scraps. And the cat who almost never meows at all screamed in gratitude for 1 min.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAITEIII, Mewton and 2 others
It's genuinely been 6 years since I last cried. Couldn't even do it if I tried to now its been so long.

Same, even if I wanted to cry I can't now. My emotions have died

Over 2 years tbh. Even when I feel shit I just can’t cry anymore

Same, even if I wanted to cry I can't now. My emotions have died
My gf says I should show my emotions more and cry if I need to, but I think non-crying stoic mogs hard as fuck. Never listen to a woman when it comes to the topic of emotions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Primalsplit, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
If I ever feel like I would need to cry I just take 5 mins outside, have a cigarette, then I'm chilling with 0 emotional lashing out.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ascension
15 minutes ago

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
imagine crying brev

Sometimes when I try to sleep and all the realization strucks

Back in 2020 when they put me into the mental ward. I was trying to explain the blackpill to the doctors.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yesterday watching a whisper of the heart

Like 2 years ago. It felt so terrible that I vowed to never do it again though tbh. Running outside mogs anyway.

Although, I just got re-visited yesterday by the stray cat that lives in my neighbourhood (I was away from home for 1,5 years). It appears she had a kitten in the meantime. The kitten has one half of it's face torn a bit and like 1 eye damaged. The kids nearby said that it was born this way. It is a poor neighbourhood and the cat is almost always hungry. It was likely due to hunger that her kitten was born this way. The cat didn't even fed the kitten milk but was on food search mode all the time. It brought a tear to my eye.

I immedeately rushed to the butcher and got some chicken bones. Fed the cat with it's meat scraps. And the cat who almost never meows at all screamed in gratitude for 1 min.
Mirin ngl

I do the same kind of thing.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

adopt it

Its been a few years

november 2022

it feels like i have a clock inside me to cry roughly biannually i think last time was a month ago when i was thinking about how unfair my dad's life is and how much of a disappointment i must be to him