Why didnt u tag me u fucking piece of shit

fuck off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Just woke up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Elias
fuck off jewish fsggot, hope your whore mother gets gsng raped by psychopathic, hiv+, crack smoking, toothless niggers and your dad get a brain tumor and enters the pits of hell where he belongs. Hope you get hit by a car and lose your ability to walk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
fuck off jewish fsggot, hope your whore mother gets gsng raped by psychopathic, hiv+, crack smoking, toothless niggers and your dad get a brain tumor and enters the pits of hell where he belongs. Hope you get hit by a car and lose your ability to walk.
was laughing so hard I misclick jfl button and pressed ‘sad’ instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and Deleted member 5143
was laughing so hard I misclick jfl button and pressed ‘sad’ instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne, Elias and 1 other person
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u tellem t ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now patrick plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5143 and Elias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias