Where can I go to get sexually assaulted by a woman?

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I'm down bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckySylux, Vermilioncore and Jhon Smith
Good luck with that, if u were chad and I’m talking like psl god level chad maybe once in a full moon in some club

But even then it would be pushing it

interesting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Good luck with that, if u were chad and I’m talking like psl god level chad maybe once in a full moon in some club

I'm talking about some meth addict woman putting a knife on me and forcing me to undress n dat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckySylux, Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
interesting

Mondays left me broken

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
I'm talking about some meth addict woman putting a knife on me and forcing me to undress n dat
Not gonna happen G

Unless u lock the meth inside ur ass but they will only do it to get to the meth

Not gonna happen G

Unless u lock the meth inside ur ass but they will only do it to get to the meth
Some guy in my county got stripped by two women in a park recently tho

Why not me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LuckySylux and Deleted member 21182

Women sexually harass guys all the time at parties and night clubs. You don’t have to be a PSL God for this to happen.

Drunkenness turns some into low inhib perverts.
In addition, They suffer little to no social consequences for sexual assault/harassment, so nothing stops them from groping niggas.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
in your dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
Women sexually harass guys all the time at parties and night clubs. You don’t have to be a PSL God for this to happen.

Drunkenness turns some into low inhib perverts.
In addition, They suffer little to no social consequences for sexual assault/harassment, so nothing stops them from groping niggas.
Yeah but I gotta be gl for that or have money

They don’t strip u and rape u like op wants tho they kinda mess with ur hormones

U will rarely hear of a woman actually going far on their own tho most they will do is touch u so u do the rest