Where can I start moneymaxxing at 18?

uglygoyim

uglygoyim

Silver
My parents are well off but I dont want to scrounge off of them so Im thinking I should start now. How to start?

My parents are well off but I dont want to scrounge off of them so Im thinking I should start now. How to start?
start investing in bitcoin and go mop floors @ mccockals

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Dude there is no reason to moneymaxx if your parents are well off. Enjoy your teenage years while they last and try to acquire some skills that you can use later on in life.
I literally dont get these dumbasses in my class working for 12 euros/hour in some restaurant and wasting their precious time. Meanwhile my parents give me like 100 euros every week for basically nothing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, Pumanator and uglygoyim
Dude there is no reason to moneymaxx if your parents are well off. Enjoy your teenage years while they last and try to acquire some skills that you can use later on in life.
I literally dont get these dumbasses in my class working for 12 euros/hour in some restaurant and wasting their precious time. Meanwhile my parents give me like 100 euros every week for basically nothing.
woah, 100 euros wtf????????

my parents are well off but I still want to make money, im 18 rn have to start earnign as soon as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13367
woah, 100 euros wtf????????

my parents are well off but I still want to make money, im 18 rn have to start earnign as soon as possible
Maybe try searching for a job that lets you put your skills to use e.g I play guitar and I actually worked at a local music store last summer but just for the sake of experience, not because I needed money.
If you want to try making money online (crypto, stocks) you should be careful because in a lot of ways it is similar to gambling and you should always be prepared to lose money in the process.

• +1
Reactions: uglygoyim
Just be rich theory.