where do all the young women (23-27) go after college?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
I don't see ANY young women under 50 where I live! Its as if they were RAPTURED killed in a plague!

So I live in the DC suburban area near a college town. All the young women (18-22) go to college but then they fuck off and leave my hometown. The demographics are BAD in my hometown. It is majority old boomers, the only people sub 50 are single/unmarried male hispanic migrant workers. In essence after everyone leaves college/school closes for winter break my town is filled with dicks and grandparents!

-do the women move to LA, Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Manhatten or all the "hip" cities?
WTF are the women at?

I heard this trend is WORSE in rural areas. (all the women leave the rural states and move to the big cities, but I don't even live in a podunk redneck town I live in a blue area).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Gonthar, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Webcam

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Slob and Aqua
:LOL: no but for real are they moving to big cities or what? ( I notice this trend is common among rural women but I live in a blue area).

:LOL: no but for real are they moving to big cities or what? ( I notice this trend is common among rural women but I live in a blue area).
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlwaysHaveQuestions and thereallegend
do the women move to LA, Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Manhatten or all the "hip" cities?
Yes. Big cities are territory for women and Chads.

Most consumer spending is done by women and most consumer spending is done in cities.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Aqua
what cities? (is it Austin/Seattle/LA or what? )
If you live in Washington D.C., maybe they're moving to the downtown. But outside of that, NYC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago and the whole state of Florida.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
What sucks is that you really get what you pay for.

Living in suburban and rural areas can be cheap and comfy, but the culture sucks.

In a city you'll be living paycheck to paycheck, but the social opportunities skyrocket.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Aqua, TITUS and 2 others
Women will only head back to suburban/rural areas when they want to settle down, have kids and a family.

Women are waiting longer and longer to do this because they love living up their prime years.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Preoximerianas, SLA and 1 other person
I don't see ANY young women under 50 where I live! Its as if they were RAPTURED killed in a plague!

So I live in the DC suburban area near a college town. All the young women (18-22) go to college but then they fuck off and leave my hometown. The demographics are BAD in my hometown. It is majority old boomers, the only people sub 50 are single/unmarried male hispanic migrant workers. In essence after everyone leaves college/school closes for winter break my town is filled with dicks and grandparents!

-do the women move to LA, Austin, Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, Chicago, Manhatten or all the "hip" cities?
WTF are the women at?

I heard this trend is WORSE in rural areas. (all the women leave the rural states and move to the big cities, but I don't even live in a podunk redneck town I live in a blue area).
Popular cities. like u listed.

hot girls spend every dime they make+credit cards so they can live in these places for a few years like 22-27 single/chad bf/chadchasing then they start showing attention to careercels making 100k+ and get married.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Aqua
Big cities with good nightlife (NY, LA, San Diego) to get piped by Chad every weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
It's over if you live in a fly over state and it's less over if you live too far from a city because after high school woman go to college towns/cities and after college? They either stay in the college cities or go to other cities. They ain't going back to their shithole of a town in bumfuck nowhere. And if they do it's long after their prime years when they want to clamp down some betabuxx and settle down. Whenever I'm back home I very rarely see woman around my age (22), even during break. Can't imagine the situation after I graduate.

Y'all don't even have to live in the city, just live close by enough to still get most of the social opportunities/culture while still being able to afford rent.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9568 and thereallegend
The young women (18-22) go to college but then they fuck off and leave my hometown. The demographics are BAD in my hometown. It is majority old boomers.
Same bro. I have a University and a College in my town so all the decent girls are over a decade younger than me so see me as a senior. In reality, the rest of the population are the seniors. There's basically no females between 26 and 40 save for the immigrant families from Afghanistan and India.

Same bro. I have a University and a College in my town so all the decent girls are over a decade younger than me so see me as a senior. In reality, the rest of the population are the seniors. There's basically no females between 26 and 40 save for the immigrant families from Afghanistan and India.
where do you live in the u.s.a? it seems a lot of us live in the northeast. (demographically aging etc. the average age in some states is 50! )

• +1
Reactions: spark
It's over if you live in a fly over state and it's less over if you live too far from a city because after high school woman go to college towns/cities and after college? They either stay in the college cities or go to other cities. They ain't going back to their shithole of a town in bumfuck nowhere. And if they do it's long after their prime years when they want to clamp down some betabuxx and settle down. Whenever I'm back home I very rarely see woman around my age (22), even during break. Can't imagine the situation after I graduate.

Y'all don't even have to live in the city, just live close by enough to still get most of the social opportunities/culture while still being able to afford rent.
but i am saving money by living with mommy and daddy. (I work full time). However am I supposed to move to the city and live paycheck to paycheck or get roommates just to be able to have a small chance of meeting women?

but i am saving money by living with mommy and daddy. (I work full time). However am I supposed to move to the city and live paycheck to paycheck or get roommates just to be able to have a small chance of meeting women?

I didn't even tell you to live in the city, just live close by to where rent prices are far cheaper and you can still commute into the city. A small chance is better than the 0% chance you're getting from living in a boomer filled town when all the prime woman are moving away to party in major cities.

There must be teens know fresh outt of hs target them

I didn't even tell you to live in the city, just live close by to where rent prices are far cheaper and you can still commute into the city. A small chance is better than the 0% chance you're getting from living in a boomer filled town when all the prime woman are moving away to party in major cities.
I live near the city (suburbs) but most people find it weird having single men going to venues alone. (stuck between a rock and a hard place)

You live in the D.C. suburbs? Move to D.C. proper especially downtown and all the "hip neighborhoods." If you're going to live in the D.C. suburbs at least move to Arlington to Alexandria.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you can find them at onlyfans after they are done with their women studies degree.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, noodlelover and 2 others
You live in the D.C. suburbs? Move to D.C. proper especially downtown and all the "hip neighborhoods." If you're going to live in the D.C. suburbs at least move to Arlington to Alexandria.
isnt downtown expensive?

isnt downtown expensive?
I don't know about D.C. neighborhoods, but if you want to get out and meet people you probably want to be in D.C. proper instead of some suburb 20+ miles away. Also isn't the average income in D.C. like 100k?

As a person who enjoys travelling I will say there's a higher rate of women that are 7-10 in Bend Oregon between the age of 21-30 than any other city I've been within the last 5 years. It's like hot women are flocking to Bend Oregon by the thousands every month over the last decade. My family has been there for 5 years now and I visit every year during the holidays. I have noticed the trend and change in the increase in young women and the increase in attractiveness over the years.

I mean you can go to the local grocery store and you will see at least two 8's and three 7's every time. If you go to a fitness place you will see only 7's-9's. I've caught a few 10's (near perfection) at the local mall. My last plane ride to Bend OR from my city was full of at least 15 of these chicks 7's-9's in the same age bracket.

Bend is a beautifull city and has many out doors things to do. Their economy is tourism, and the real estate market is booming. Many girls are coming from California. There's a decent number of people that work remote jobs that make well over 6 figures so even though Bend is becoming expensive it's still cheap for them when compared to California. Overall the combination of the booming real estate market, the aesthetics of the city and the many out door activities (hiking, camping, rivers, biking, etc) these women just love it here.

If you're looking for a place to hookup with attractive women that are still in wanting to just have fun age then Bend Oregon is the place to go.

• Woah
Reactions: klamus and thereallegend
I don't know about D.C. neighborhoods, but if you want to get out and meet people you probably want to be in D.C. proper instead of some suburb 20+ miles away. Also isn't the average income in D.C. like 100k?
isn't it odd for single men to be going out to venues alone. most venues in cities in america are designed for couples/families

same here in many parts of Sweden, if you find a young girl on the street here it's a relief. We got countless of threads about foids avoiding many public places to avoid sub HTN. because why would they even interact with us when they have their own circles and no sub HTN that annoys them or "creeps" them out. But yea bigger cities will always be the better unless some tech inkwell capitals(SF) or London , you have to find your own niche really(geomaxx, better gender ratio maxx well if you truely are in for an LTR)

Big city crew life is good

same here in many parts of Sweden, if you find a young girl on the street here it's a relief. We got countless of threads about foids avoiding many public places to avoid sub HTN. because why would they even interact with us when they have their own circles and no sub HTN that annoys them or "creeps" them out. But yea bigger cities will always be the better unless some tech inkwell capitals(SF) or London , you have to find your own niche really(geomaxx, better gender ratio maxx well if you truely are in for an LTR)
What does HTN mean?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
They go to HTN with decent jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

I live in the administrative division (an administrative division is what in USA is called state, in Spain comunidad autonoma, in France region)
with the highest median age (about 49 years old)
of Italy, which has a 47 years old median age, the four worst in the world

a significant percentage of young people are african illegal immigrants
native italians are getting extict fast due to low birth rate

Neolib president Mario Draghi is willing to compensate low birth rate with high illegal immigration rate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and TrestIsBest
It's because women age like shit because they consume massive amounts of processed foods, pizza, and wear tons of makeup, then dose their faces in chemicals every night, and fuck up their sleep watching netflix and looking at screens late at night. Those "50" year old women you see are probably in their twenties.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, freeone12, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Probably
It's because women age like shit because they consume massive amounts of processed foods, pizza, and wear tons of makeup, then dose their faces in chemicals every night, and fuck up their sleep watching netflix and looking at screens late at night. Those "50" year old women you see are probably in their twenties.
seems that way doesn’t it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Probably

seems that way doesn’t it?
Back to OP. When you leave college. Girls and Guys are thrown into the real world divided into 2 catagories.

Catagory 1 22-30 year old women 22-35 year old men

cat 2 30+Oldcel women
cat 2 35+Oldcel men.

When ur in college your surrounded by thousands ur age. In a big city your thrown into Huge million plus city and only about 20% are in ur catagory.

So like me. I may see 1 Single(available) sub 30 women a day who looks good. None in my office, 1-3 at my gym that sprint upstairs to cardio machines. Mabey 1 at dog park on phone or giving iOis, but Im too scared to approach.

So it can feel like the desert. You HAVE to take oppurtunities post college, if you miss them it may take 1 day to 1-2 weeks for another single+sub 30+avaliable women.

Almost all 5+ women have boyfriends all the time. So they WILL NOT gamble on a HTN or someone around their boyfriends lookslevel. Why would they? They already got a BF why gamble on some randomcel.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and klamus
Back to OP. When you leave college. Girls and Guys are thrown into the real world divided into 2 catagories.

cat 2 30+Oldcel women
cat 2 35+Oldcel men.

When ur in college your surrounded by thousands ur age. In a big city your thrown into Huge million plus city and only about 20% are in ur catagory.

So like me. I may see 1 Single(available) sub 30 women a day who looks good. None in my office, 1-3 at my gym that sprint upstairs to cardio machines. Mabey 1 at dog park on phone or giving iOis, but Im too scared to approach.

So it can feel like the desert. You HAVE to take oppurtunities post college, if you miss them it may take 1 day to 1-2 weeks for another single+sub 30+avaliable women.

Almost all 5+ women have boyfriends all the time. So they WILL NOT gamble on a HTN or someone around their boyfriends lookslevel. Why would they? They already got a BF why gamble on some randomcel.
this is why it’s imperative not to waste college

this is why it’s imperative not to waste college
100% agree But lots of late bloomers do. fortunatly males who looksmax and eating alkaline+botox can still get 23-30 year old chicks well into their 30s.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Only boomers here in Finland. Its like The country is dying. My gym has stacies but thats it. Lucky to see one girl Below 26 in grocery stores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and TrestIsBest

WTF are the women at?

The possibilities:
1 They get a degree and get a job
2 Webcam
3 Get knocked up by Chad and collect beta bux
4 Marry dickcel and get knocked up by Tyrone

View attachment 1452042

I live in the administrative division (an administrative division is what in USA is called state, in Spain comunidad autonoma, in France region)
with the highest median age (about 49 years old)
of Italy, which has a 47 years old median age, the four worst in the world

a significant percentage of young people are african illegal immigrants
native italians are getting extict fast due to low birth rate

Neolib president Mario Draghi is willing to compensate low birth rate with high illegal immigration rate
Woah just realized how fucking old Germany‘s population is. What a shitshole

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss
The possibilities:
2 Webcam
Eh most women I knew in uni were pretty prudish they were not "getting dicked" by tyrone. The whole concept of "getting dicked" or fucking random strangers is homosexual concept. (a lot of manosphere guys talk like closeted fags of the 90's. My parents lived in greenwich village in NYC and saw the "colorful" tendencies of the fags that lived there). NOT saying women are chaste angels but they are not fucking random dudes they JUST met 2 seconds ago.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

cat 2 30+Oldcel women
cat 2 35+Oldcel men.

its due to demographics. Back in the 80's you were SURROUNDED by women your age due to a high birthrate. (my dad met my mom by hitting on her in a coffee shop in NYC and this nigga look like a short Gene Shalit!) The only time I see young women in a sea of old white people is some hispanics (since they tend to have a higher birthrate) however even then the hispanic birthrate is dropping. This clip explains this well

who cares. they are old

The possibilities:
2 Webcam
they get their shitty degrees lol, they want to lengthen the "free college party experience" so they can experience top chads there.

The possibilities:
2 Webcam
just know a girl that is going to some shitty college to get a degree in cultural studies with focous on social studies and gender. You should seen here post, all her relatives and friends gassing her up for that

WTF are the women at?

I lived in Nashville from 2015-2019. I literally thought I stepped into a woman's winter wonderland. It was some crazy shit. It was so bad I almost hit and killed a couple women who would jump out in front of my car in the middle of the road (because women these days think they are invincible). There were just so many of them everywhere. From this experience I can say that young women are almost all deep within major cities.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 9568

i live in new york and your correct, when i was on campus about 60 percent of the students were local the other 40 percent came from other towns, and countries. Most folk leave their small town or boring city and move to new york,la, miami, alanta, dc, etc
They only go back home on holidays or special events. Sometime they go back 8-10 years later usually at about age 28-31 to look for beta-provider in their old town/city to settle down with.

And to your other points yes, you can live close to the hot spots, and visit, but have affordable rent. Say your in new york, you can live in the bronx or brooklyn, while going to manhanntan on the weekends to hang out, you can't afford to live their , but you can go their and meet new people etc.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas