where do subhumans derive their confidence from

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
It makes no sense to me when a 5'5 bespectacled balding buglet subhuman goes about his days with high ego, self-worth and confidence... it literally makes no sense man, someone should forcefully inject blackpill directly into the veins of such people and bring them down to reality.

Is it a result of being self-unaware??? Is that why they're able to cope and seem happy??? What causes such unawareness??? Ignorance is bliss they say after all...

I am sure you are aware of this type of person... nothing going for them by way of looks yet they are able to cope and seem happy - meanwhile some people supposedly have it all when it comes to job, girls, friends etc. yet are unhappy.

Makes no sense :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Stevensmithgerard, thecel and 5 others
Redpill youtubers maybe. Delusional about their looks. Some people only focus on their good traits even if they have overwhelming negatives

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 756
Its the neurotransmitters man, acetylcholine

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
serotonin

• +1
It makes no sense to me when a 5'5 bespectacled balding buglet subhuman goes about his days with high ego, self-worth and confidence... it literally makes no sense man, someone should forcefully inject blackpill directly into the veins of such people and bring them down to reality.

Is it a result of being self-unaware??? Is that why they're able to cope and seem happy??? What causes such unawareness??? Ignorance is bliss they say after all...

I am sure you are aware of this type of person... nothing going for them by way of looks yet they are able to cope and seem happy - meanwhile some people supposedly have it all when it comes to job, girls, friends etc. yet are unhappy.

Shut up kuni

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and sytyl
Redpill youtubers maybe. Delusional about their looks. Some people only focus on their good traits even if they have overwhelming negatives
They're not even on any pills man.

They just live life and are happy despite looking as I described - the worst is them having ego and a feeling of superiority... like bro look in a mirror :dafuckfeels:

Its the neurotransmitters man, acetylcholine
Must be.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mik
Incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, AlwaysHaveQuestions, sytyl and 1 other person

Fucking have some self respect man.
Hating yourself because people don't like you is very pathetic low t and cuckish

• JFL
Had to refresh my memory, its glutamate, dopamine, and serotonin, this combo means excitement toward daily happenings, energy toward achieving goals and pleasure, and general sense of calm and confidence

• +1
I'm mostly referring to what I described when they are dickheads to people.

Reddit

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

certainly not from this forum

if you want to ruin someones happines, you are an autistic pička materina cigane

OP basically just described the entire Redpill YouTube Manosphere

• JFL