Where do you eat at lunch if you have no friends?

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Obviously you could eat in the cafeteria but then it'd be completely over for you because even if you ascended and became NT you'd be forever known as the guy with no friends. Assuming you can't leave school either where do you eat?

@Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 16221 and 2 others
principal’s office

while those NT cucks eat in the cafequeeria , you hit on your sexy MILF principal:

Eat your principal’s pussy and ass instead of cafeteria lunches. Women’s unwashed bumholes taste and smell way better than crapass school lunches.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 5815, Stopping@Nothing19 and 5 others
My sped ass school doesn’t have a cafeteria, so people eat in the homerooms :feelshaha::feelshaha:
God, I'm jealous. At my old school during covid we had half days every day that ended right at noon (and they got rid of lunch). It was bliss knowing I wouldn't have to worry about where to hide at lunch and also extremely hilarious seeing all the poor beaners and niggers complain about being hungry :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 16369 and thecel
there was no cafeteria at my school just a canteen where you buy food, also idk somewhere secluded tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Obviously you could eat in the cafeteria but then it'd be completely over for you because even if you ascended and became NT you'd be forever known as the guy with no friends. Assuming you can't leave school either where do you eat?
Just find the table with the coolest people and ask them if you can sit down: "Hello sirs, mind if I join you?"
772797.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Just find the table with the coolest people and ask them if you can sit down: "Hello sirs, mind if I join you?"
772797.jpg
ive had enough of you

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acee, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
772797.jpg
16,928 posts and not a single one has been even the slightest bit useful.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262, Acee, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
Are you allowed to leave campus at lunch? Me and my homie would just leave and go smoke blunts

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1

I don't know. I had a social circle in HS so I ate with them.

We would skip gym and algebra by hiding in the locker rooms or study hall auditorium. Good times.

principal’s office

while those NT cucks eat in the cafequeeria , you hit on your sexy MILF principal:

View attachment 1727542

Eat your principal’s pussy and ass instead of cafeteria lunches. Women’s unwashed bumholes taste and smell way better than crapass school lunches.
I wish this happened to me in hs. Imagine being teacher's pet pussy eater during lunch breaks :feelsohh:

16,928 posts and not a single one has been even the slightest bit useful.
What do you mean, you just ask other people to sit with them at their table, how hard can it be?

I don't know. I had a social circle in HS so I ate with them.

We would skip gym and algebra by hiding in the locker rooms or study hall auditorium. Good times.
😡 I thought you were a fellow non-NTcel. Look at this faggot friends-haver @Zer0/∞

Either sit alone, or find a group of friendly looking LTN to join

If you arent that subhuman someone will approach you to sit down next to u (try and not look ur about to go mass shooting mode)

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
lurk in the toilets and pray the school badboys don't hear you munching and kick the stall door open

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and fjor2096
😡 I thought you were a fellow non-NTcel. Look at this faggot friends-haver @Zer0/∞
My circle were either manlets or non NT like me lol. I didn't hang out with nt normies

• Woah

If you live in Kentucky, there's this little cafe designed for single men called KYS. Kentucky Yummy Soups. Ugh. And they have dozens to choose from! With creamy chunky pea to delicious cube-cut steak and rich creamy noodle soups. Ugh. A place to die in.

• JFL
i ate in the toilet while staring at skidmarks:lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, MaxillaMaxing and fjor2096
When I lived in the youth commune, I ate in the bathroom.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, MaxillaMaxing and fjor2096
Stop acting like a pussy and eat alone. You won't become nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, n0rthface and Acee
Stop acting like a pussy and eat alone. You won't become nt
It's embarassing because I already know some classmates though, if they were all strangers I wouldn't gaf.

These toilet users looksmaxers :lul:
Imagine shy anxious incel eating a ham and cheese sandwich while chad moans and pushes out a 3 pound greasy stinky turd
@subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, MaxillaMaxing and 1 other person
Imagine shy anxious incel eating a ham and cheese sandwich while chad moans and pushes out a 3 pound greasy stinky turd
@subhuman incel
And mfs Would still blame their looks instead of their super lack of ntness