Where do you see yourself in 30 years?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Just heard this story from my post wall roastie cousin again. She said a lot of old wealthy men want to her companionship in exchange for their money. I wonder what these guys have been through.
They are professionally successful, got money, have probably huge social circles. Yet they are so desperate as to pay a below average landwhale for her companionship.

I wonder if this is the fate of ugly (or even most average looking) guys. You can graduate from top schools, get a good job, obtain your promotion, network well, build your own business, become financially independent. But at the end of the day, that does not kill the loneliness inside of you.

That's why I think MGTOW's whole narrative of "men should forget about women and focus on being successful" is cope. I don't mean that we shouldn't be successful with school and career, but fundamentally, you're still empty if you can't get validational sex. That's the ultimate power a male can dream of. Without it, no amount of money can buy you happiness.

Dead

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
DawnOfTheBlackHearts.jpg

Billionaire living the playboy mansion life.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Dead

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and nattycel
Fucking grannies

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
i'd like to become articulate enough to get my asylum pals to kill themselves just like hannibal lecter did to the incel that threw a cumshot to clarice's face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
i'd like to become articulate enough to get my asylum pals to kill themselves just like hannibal lecter did to the incel that threw a cumshot to clarice's face
hollywood horror movies are gay

I have no idea what you just said because I'm monky but sounds really kool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Just heard this story from my post wall roastie cousin again. She said a lot of old wealthy men want to her companionship in exchange for their money. I wonder what these guys have been through.
They are professionally successful, got money, have probably huge social circles. Yet they are so desperate as to pay a below average landwhale for her companionship.

I wonder if this is the fate of ugly (or even most average looking) guys. You can graduate from top schools, get a good job, obtain your promotion, network well, build your own business, become financially independent. But at the end of the day, that does not kill the loneliness inside of you.

That's why I think MGTOW's whole narrative of "men should forget about women and focus on being successful" is cope. I don't mean that we shouldn't be successful with school and career, but fundamentally, you're still empty if you can't get validational sex. That's the ultimate power a male can dream of. Without it, no amount of money can buy you happiness.
This is the ultimate blackpill tbh.
Anyone that cares about their career is a cuck.

You shouldn't try too hard (eg. don't go for a PHD in a STEM field) and you should only aim for shit that pays a comfortable wage, not 500k/year. You're just wasting your youth trying to fulfil aspirations that are over-ambitious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and dogtown

• +1
Reactions: Autist
This is the ultimate blackpill tbh.
Anyone that cares about their career is a cuck.

You shouldn't try too hard (eg. don't go for a PHD in a STEM field) and you should only aim for shit that pays a comfortable wage, not 500k/year. You're just wasting your youth trying to fulfil aspirations that are over-ambitious.
Sex is the ultimate power a male can possess. That's why we don't see so many good-looking guys in top power positions (politicians, CEO, etc.). They get sex so easily that their self-actualization can be accomplished without an excessive amount of wealth and power. Most people in power are just working hard trying to overcompensate for their unattractiveness.

That said money and status are still important if you pass the looks threshold. Otherwise your life would be miserable once you looks are faded.

7/10 in looks with a 6 figure job would be optimal for the most of us.

Sex is the ultimate power a male can possess. That's why we don't see so many good-looking guys in top power positions (politicians, CEO, etc.). They get sex so easily that their self-actualization can be accomplished without an excessive amount of wealth and power. Most people in power are just working hard trying to overcompensate for their unattractiveness.

That said money and status are still important if you pass the looks threshold. Otherwise your life would be miserable once you looks are faded.

7/10 in looks with a 6 figure job would be optimal for the most of us.
7/10 in looks with with a salary at 1.5x of the average would be enough tbh.

I just want to use my wealth to looksmax hard enough to ascend. These rich guys have the right idea trying to careermax but they aren't using their money properly. If I had a lot of money I would immediately get surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i would continue posting in forums/imageboards and browing the internet in 30 years

Screen Shot 2017 07 13 at 10920 PM0

I just want to use my wealth to looksmax hard enough to ascend. These rich guys have the right idea trying to careermax but they aren't using their money properly. If I had a lot of money I would immediately get surgeries.
Right. Probably they haven't realized the importance of looks yet and think that money is everything.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
Right. Probably they haven't realized the importance of looks yet and think that money is everything.
Exactly, if these guys realized their potential then there would be no such thing as rich ugly guys

• +1
Exactly, if these guys realized their potential then there would be no such thing as rich ugly guys
They probably grew up in the times when looksmaxing and plastic surgeries were heavily stigmatized for guys.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
After i finish with my football carrer,i will think about it. Say no to rope :no:
:feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:
Cope :yes:

They probably grew up in the times when looksmaxing and plastic surgeries were heavily stigmatized for guys.
It would make sense since most of these millionaires are middle-aged. Not to mention they're not all first-generation millionaires, so they probably have status going for them.

• +1
dead and in a better place than this damn world hopefully

ngl