Where is ideal ear placement?

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond
In relation to your eye level, should the top part of ear root be lower, higher or in line with eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I dont think this aspect of placement is what you should be concerned about - most important thing is having your ears as close to the back of the skull as possible.

You could have good forward growth, but if your ears are too forward, you will look recessed and with huge occiput.

Ear position is super underrated, but you cant change it at all so there is no point talking about it I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13994, Lawton88 and 1 other person
I dont think this aspect of placement is what you should be concerned about - most important thing is having your ears as close to the back of the skull as possible.

You could have good forward growth, but if your ears are too forward, you will look recessed and with huge occiput.

Ear position is super underrated, but you cant change it at all so there is no point talking about it I guess.

You have any examples of this? Do you mean the ears being folded forward in shape or the whole ear is more forwardly placed than most people?

ear position is pratically the same on everyone, it's everything else that varies

• +1
Reactions: Cain
ear position is pratically the same on everyone, it's everything else that varies
tumblr_inline_nis3wbKXpV1si1bb1.gif

the whole ear is more forwardly placed than most people?
this

or it either is everything else thats in a different position like @AutisticBeaner said

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

you can certainly hide it with hair if you figure out your have the worst placement

and not that I would do it but I don’t see why actual ear manipulation would be impossible tbh