Where to get phenibut

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
I have noticed that alcohol is pretty good for me. I talk to a lot more people and can dance around with girls, etc. for which I am otherwise too shy.
However, the obvious side effects of alcohol are pretty bad. I often get a hangover the next day and don't feel so well. It's toxic and a looksmin, so I want to avoid alcohol, but want to get the benefits of being more confident.

But where can I get phenibut from?

u fucking retard do one search anywhere and u will find out
science.bio or nootropics depot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and InexorableMed
Phenibut makes you dizzy just use alcohol

Phenibut makes you dizzy just use alcohol
Phenibut is way better than alcohol jfl, low inhibition while being clear headed. It's very addictive though

• +1
Reactions: Mister Spice, delta7 and Deleted member 2729
u fucking retard do one search anywhere and u will find out
science.bio or nootropics depot

I am from europe. Not from US. Also I have searched but I don't know what to get. Because sometimes I search for "phenibut", but I get results that have different names (but similar to phenibut)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 2729
I am from europe. Not from US. Also I have searched but I don't know what to get. Because sometimes I search for "phenibut", but I get results that have different names (but similar to phenibut)
try sportpoeders.nl

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, metagross, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Every day on phenibut is a good day ngl

• +1
Reactions: delta7, thisend, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, InexorableMed, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
That addiction potential though. I had to deal with GABA withdrawals once. Cannot recommend.
How often did you use it? I just use it 1x every 1-2 weeks.
Not sure how you could get addicted to it if you just use it occasionally tbh

• +1
Reactions: thisend
That addiction potential though. I had to deal with GABA withdrawals once. Cannot recommend.
You unironically have to respect the drug, it's such a powerful tool but use it responsibly and only once a week max

I use it every 3 days and my usual dose is 4.5 grams or more. I love the no inhib it gives me. For me it works best when I combine it with caffeine ( 200- 400mg ) and alcohol (1- 2 shots of Liquor). The other day I was street racing a guy at like over 110 miles per hour blasting music the loudest it could :ROFLMAO:. I love the delusional mania it gives me as well lol

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and InexorableMed
You unironically have to respect the drug, it's such a powerful tool but use it responsibly and only once a week max
Withdrawals are a meme. Caffeine withdrawals are much worse

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
How often did you use it? I just use it 1x every 1-2 weeks.
Not sure how you could get addicted to it if you just use it occasionally tbh
Had a weird time dealing with psychosis after lots of psychelic drugs and self medicated with clonazolam and phenibut for like 2 weeks.

So yes it was absolutely due to my use.

Do not underestimate GABA drugs. They will fuck you up if you use them too often .

1x every 1-2 weeks should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Need2Ascend
u really are retarded

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Just never mix it with too much alcohol, bad things will happen (from experience). Plus it builds a tolerance pretty fast anyways even if you don't get addicted.

Notroopics depot is what ur looking for

sportpoeders.nl if EU based i am planning to do GHB its like phenibut on steroids and only working for 2 hours , but please watch out GABA drugs are legit the worst drugs you can get addicted to ( GHB, Phenibut , Benzos, Alcohol) use it wisely and only on special occasion dont use it to dodge your soberty,

Have fun

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and metagross
sportpoeders.nl if EU based i am planning to do GHB its like phenibut on steroids and only working for 2 hours , but please watch out GABA drugs are legit the worst drugs you can get addicted to ( GHB, Phenibut , Benzos, Alcohol) use it wisely and only on special occasion dont use it to dodge your soberty,

Have fun
I never get addicted to stuff usually so I don't worry too much, but thanks.
I will keep it in mind

• +1
Reactions: Lars
FOCK IM GONNA DO IT I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE