Where to get pics

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
Where to get nudes so I can sell to curries on Kik or snap to make some money. Like where to get nude packs or should I sell them onlyfans leaks that I can find online and will this be legal

just search for onlyfans leaks and use faceapp to morph the face onto the body

• +1
Reactions: gigell
face of the girl you want. i assumed you had a girl to make the nudes for

face of the girl you want. i assumed you had a girl to make the nudes for
I can just use a popular celebrity I guess and they will believe me jfl

there are real celebrity nudes on the fappening tho
I can just use a popular celebrity I guess and they will believe me jfl
you can use those

i have insane charisma online so my plan is to message a girl on reddit and get her to work for / with me and she will provide me custom photos.

I was actually gonna do it today but i woke up with all my accounts permabanned lol

19E8415A BA88 4D0A BC25 38657C0B65DF

Last edited:
i have insane charisma online so my plan is to message a girl on reddit and get her to work for / with me and she will provide me custom photos.

I was actually gonna do it today but i woke up with all my accounts permabanned lol

View attachment 2424060
Oh wow. They probably IP banned you. Try making a new account on another device with a VPN. Worked for me.

View attachment 2424060
Why , like what did you do that is harmful. Reddit gave me a warning for asking my countries subreddit for a dealer for Roids so I can get peptides / Hgh.

Why , like what did you do that is harmful. Reddit gave me a warning for asking my countries subreddit for a dealer for Roids so I can get peptides / Hgh.
I cant remember exactly what I said but i replied to someones comments saying "drug addict iq" which got me banned and then i ban evaded

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell
Oh wow. They probably IP banned you. Try making a new account on another device with a VPN. Worked for me.
I dont have another device but i used safari instead of the app and i turned on my mobile data (new IP) and yeah i already have a new account actually (also I uninstalled the reddit app from the iphone storage screen). They did a thing where if u delete the app from ur Home Screen , even if u click delete data, it somehow retains the data when u reinstall it..

Like i literally uninstalled reddit and reinstalled and i was already logged into my accounts... but anyway the fact that u r banned is stored on the app so i had to uninstall

All my accounts got banned cuz i got banned on 1 and then i was lazy and didnt like uninstall the app before logging into other accounts i think