Where to get topical dut or dutasteride powder?

Alibaba

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
If you can get prescribtion for dutasteride in capsules (avodart) then you can do something what I've been doing for 1 month. So you take your facial cream and put to it the liquid inside dutasteride capsule (which is dutasteride and some solvent) then you try to make the concetration in which your daily usage of dutasteride in the cream on head will be about 0.1 mg dutasteride or even less. Of course you dont use that cream then on the face, instead you are buying a new one.

• +1
Reactions: Peroxide
Minoxidilmax.com sells topical dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Peroxide and volcelfatcel
kaneshop

• +1
If you can get prescribtion for dutasteride in capsules (avodart) then you can do something what I've been doing for 1 month. So you take your facial cream and put to it the liquid inside dutasteride capsule (which is dutasteride and some solvent) then you try to make the concetration in which your daily usage of dutasteride in the cream on head will be about 0.1 mg dutasteride or even less. Of course you dont use that cream then on the face, instead you are buying a new one.
I can get dut pills, is it possible to make a solution not a cream from it?

• +1
whats the point it will go into your whole system after awhile anyway so just swallow the pills