Which Aromatase Inhibitor should I get? (15.8 M)

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
I am a 15.8-year-old male and my knee growth plates are still open (checked in February). My growth plates were around my age the last time I checked, and I want to keep it that way so I want to use a pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor. I am picking between Arimidex and Aromasin. There are both negatives and positives for both in my situation. Keep in mind, male pattern baldness runs in my family, and I do have pubertal gyno from when I was younger.

Arimidex Positives:
  • Will lower estrogen more effectively
  • Less chance of dealing with DHT-induced balding (Male Pattern Baldness runs in my family, and many of them begin balding/receding in their early 20s)
Arimidex Negatives:
  • Unhealthy for the liver
  • The joint pain will most likely be worse than if I was on Aromasin
  • Possible estrogen rebound (It's usually only seen in people using steroids.)
  • Can crash estrogen much easier
Aromasin Positives:
  • Not harsh on my liver
  • Lowers estrogen without crashing it
  • Increased IGF-1
Aromasin Negatives:
  • Will increase my DHT
  • Elevated DHT levels cause aging and quicker male pattern baldness for people who are already predisposed to have it like me.

What do you guys think will be the best choice? Another question I also have is whether I should order the AI's outside of my country for less expensive prices but longer wait times, or should I order the AI's from a company within my country but it's more expensive. I only have $125 but I want to prevent my growth plates from closing as fast as possible.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 15854
Aromasin all day.

DHT is ideal during puberty. The chances you will get hairloss are minor when yiure so young

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Sigmapsycho
I am a 15.8-year-old male and my knee growth plates are still open (checked in February). My growth plates were around my age the last time I checked, and I want to keep it that way so I want to use a pharmaceutical aromatase inhibitor. I am picking between Arimidex and Aromasin. There are both negatives and positives for both in my situation. Keep in mind, male pattern baldness runs in my family, and I do have pubertal gyno from when I was younger.

Arimidex Positives:
  • Less chance of dealing with DHT-induced balding (Male Pattern Baldness runs in my family, and many of them begin balding/receding in their early 20s)
Arimidex Negatives:
Aromasin Positives:
  • Not harsh on my liver
  • Increased IGF-1
Aromasin Negatives:
  • Will increase my DHT
  • Elevated DHT levels cause aging and quicker male pattern baldness for people who are already predisposed to have it like me.

What do you guys think will be the best choice? Another question I also have is whether I should order the AI's outside of my country for less expensive prices but longer wait times, or should I order the AI's from a company within my country but it's more expensive. I only have $125 but I want to prevent my growth plates from closing as fast as possible.
Exemestane

Arimidex Positives:
Arimidex Negatives:
Aromasin Positives:
  • Not harsh on my liver
  • Increased IGF-1
Aromasin Negatives:
  • Will increase my DHT

dht only cause baldness with prolactin i believe

Osie

Iron​

JoinedNov 16, 2022Posts5Reputation0

mirin post rep ratio

Damn no aromasin ws given to me by cuck doctors