Which Bimax surgeon do I choose?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
have spoken to 3 surgeons.

One surgeon is a blackpilled PSL surgeon with great results. however, he is too expensive for me

another is a local surgeon who originally came up with bluepilled movements that would most likely looksmin me, but I eventually got him to change it a lot, and I think I can eventually nudge him to doing the same movements as the blackpilled surgeon

however, another surgeon I emailed asking if he could do the same movements as the PSL surgeon said that he agreed with his assessment straight away and is offering the same movements and seems to be very blackpilled. the problem is that he is also quite expensive (not as expensive as the PSL surgeon tho) and very far away.

so which of the two surgeons should I go with, as the PSL surgeon is not an option

and if the lefort 1, CCW, BSSO, and Genio movements are the same will the results also be exactly the same?

or are there other things like soft tissue repositioning that can't be stated as numbers, which would mean that it is always worth going to a blackpilled surgeon?

what do you guys think?

how expensive is expensive?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
just get the plan from the blackpilled surgeon (like how many mm he wants to do, any ccw etc, get his ideas) and let another, cheaper surgeon perform the surgery:smonk:

btw next time ask this in the looksmax question section:feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 5786, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
expensive enough that I'm considering my local surgeon even though he isn't very blackpilled
So he cares more about functional benefits than aesthetic benefits? If yes I dont know if u should go with him.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and lilhorizontal32
So he cares more about functional benefits than aesthetic benefits? If yes I dont know if u should go with him.
he said function and aesthetics matter equally.

but the movements he initially proposed were quite bluepilled. no CCW at all

he said function and aesthetics matter equally.

but the movements he initially proposed were quite bluepilled. no CCW at all
Can you pm the surgeons?
How is your bite right now?

The problem with jaw surgery is that it's hard to plan the surgery exactly since you can't predict the movement of the soft tissue reliability. Alot of times the jaw surgeon changes the planned movements. If he does that the experience and the aesthetic view of the surgeon if important. The "cheaper" surgeon could lack it. Also if you force a surgeon to do the exact planned movement he could be so focused on the exact movement that he can't change the planned movement with as result a less optimal outcome.

I would say the experienced surgeon is the best, unless you think the cheaper one is a underdog with lots of potential.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, LastHopeForNorman, one job away and 1 other person
have spoken to 3 surgeons.

One surgeon is a blackpilled PSL surgeon with great results. however, he is too expensive for me

another is a local surgeon who originally came up with bluepilled movements that would most likely looksmin me, but I eventually got him to change it a lot, and I think I can eventually nudge him to doing the same movements as the blackpilled surgeon

however, another surgeon I emailed asking if he could do the same movements as the PSL surgeon said that he agreed with his assessment straight away and is offering the same movements and seems to be very blackpilled. the problem is that he is also quite expensive (not as expensive as the PSL surgeon tho) and very far away.

so which of the two surgeons should I go with, as the PSL surgeon is not an option

and if the lefort 1, CCW, BSSO, and Genio movements are the same will the results also be exactly the same?

or are there other things like soft tissue repositioning that can't be stated as numbers, which would mean that it is always worth going to a blackpilled surgeon?

what do you guys think?
The movements are just estimates. The surgeon will adjust the bone position by eye since you can’t really foresee how the result will look like. The surgeon will adjust the bone position live according to what he sees as best fitting. It is pretty much impossible to predict soft mass changes

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
The movements are just estimates. The surgeon will adjust the bone position by eye since you can’t really foresee how the result will look like. The surgeon will adjust the bone position live according to what he sees as best fitting. It is pretty much impossible to predict soft mass changes
a blackpilled surgeon told me that in his surgical planning software, that the side profile changes are about 90% accurate iirc

• +1
Reactions: one job away
a blackpilled surgeon told me that in his surgical planning software, that the side profile changes are about 90% accurate iirc
Interesting. Mine told me it’s not accurate. Also blackpilled af

Went to doc Z and he also told the programs aren't that accurate. Some member who went to (I think) Ramiery also changed massively after the operation. Plannen everything perfectly and got way more genio then the bsso. Doc Z told me some plannings aren't even doable since your lips will look weird. Or you will have trouble with your teeths/ lips.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32