Which hairstyle looks best?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I've now found a good method of straightening my hair easily without damaging it, now I'm tryna figure out which style suits me best. Gimme y'alls thoughts

slicked back and to the side:

Dicaprio style:

Better version of DiCaprio style:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Autist and RedPilledStemcel
Go with the first. You're already rather androgynous and the Yung Leo hairstyle will only make you look more androgynous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 443 and 2 others
I've now found a good method of straightening my hair easily without damaging it, now I'm tryna figure out which style suits me best. Gimme y'alls thoughts

slicked back and to the side:View attachment 14737

Dicaprio style:View attachment 14738

Better version of DiCaprio style:View attachment 14739
Bro, gimme ur hair routine or whatever tf you do. I'm also lightskinned and have perpetual curly hair, pretty much the same as your other post. What did you do to get it like this? Looks pretty good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Looks great, I would go with the first one. What did you do to straighten it?

Probably first one if you want to look more masculine

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mansnob
@Coping @Heirio after washing it I put in gel and mousse and slick it back as flat as it can go and let it dry like that. Then once it's full dry I comb through it to break away the hardness and and top if off with some oil to make it smooth n shiny and viola

Just be careful about the Norwood reaper. Start saving for hair transplant if ur uncle's are balding

Just be careful about the Norwood reaper. Start saving for hair transplant if ur uncle's are balding
My dad gives me hope cause he has really healthy hair at his age (mid 40s) but everyone else in my family is bald and my hair is naturally hard to keep thick and healthy so I'm ready to start taking suppliments whenever need be

My dad gives me hope cause he has really healthy hair at his age (mid 40s) but everyone else in my family is bald and my hair is naturally hard to keep thick and healthy so I'm ready to start taking suppliments whenever need be
It's actually determined by looking at your mother's brothers. If you're curious as to why balding is an x linked recessive Gene so it's carried by the mother and thus almost always expressed by males. If you're interested as to why I can explain more

• +1
First imo.

• +1
It's actually determined by looking at your mother's brothers. If you're curious as to why balding is an x linked recessive Gene so it's carried by the mother and thus almost always expressed by males. If you're interested as to why I can explain more
Yeah I've learned a lot about why baldness happens in men and I've also heard high T can also lead to baldness in later years but idk if that's true

@Coping @Heirio after washing it I put in gel and mousse and slick it back as flat as it can go and let it dry like that. Then once it's full dry I comb through it to break away the hardness and and top if off with some oil to make it smooth n shiny and viola
Do you pick it out? Before or after?

Yeah I've learned a lot about why baldness happens in men and I've also heard high T can also lead to baldness in later years but idk if that's true
It's more DHT receptor concentration and sensitivity. High DHT (proportional with t levels) causes the hair follicles to stop growing hair since they're sensitive to androgens as well as having that balding gene

• +1
Do you pick it out? Before or after?
Not really, I just comb it back while wet and make sure it smooth and then comb through it when it's completely dry

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
That's very interesting. Didn't know some body features are more determined by one side of your genes. Also if that's the case, it plays very good for me.

That's very interesting. Didn't know some body features are more determined by one side of your genes. Also if that's the case, it plays very good for me.
That's basic genetics bro, its sex linked traits

is this comfirmed? my mother's brother mostly have norwood scale 2A:dafuckfeels:, except one with perfect hairline

What is the method to straighten your hair without damaging it?

is this comfirmed? my mother's brother mostly have norwood scale 2A:dafuckfeels:, except one with perfect hairline
Yeah it's legit bro it's how gentics work

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I like the DiCaprio look, slicked back doesn’t work on you

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 206 and Deleted member 611
I like the DiCaprio look, slicked back doesn’t work on you
This tbh, you should distract from your face. The dicaprio haircut does that well

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
That's really damaging and cancer runs in my family so that's a no-no for me

Just scroll up and read what I said before
Nigga it’s not. Keratin treatment is a lot worse.

Everything is damaging and studies just exaggerate the effects to keep people in check.

Nigga it’s not. Keratin treatment is a lot worse.

Everything is damaging and studies just exaggerate the effects to keep people in check.
Yeah true I just don't wanna risk anything cause my hair is already really hard to keep healthy

Yeah true I just don't wanna risk anything cause my hair is already really hard to keep healthy
Yea if u got thin hair it’s a problem cuz it does damage it. But if u got thicc hair it doesn’t as much

My uncle from mom's side is bald now at 45, but he didn't start till he was early 30's...

My uncle from mom's side is bald now at 45, but he didn't start till he was early 30's...
There's more factors than just one gene such as androgen receptors sensitivity and concentration. But be careful

There's more factors than just one gene such as androgen receptors sensitivity and concentration. But be careful
Well I'm not nearly hairy like my Dad so my androgen sensitivity is not like his. But I am starting to bald, I think. There might have been lifestyle factors also causing my hair to thin and recede in the past few months as well.

3rd is the best type. It's similar to my hair actually.
Btw you need to make sure you're not balding because that hair line and frontal hair is very thin

Well I'm not nearly hairy like my Dad so my androgen sensitivity is not like his. But I am starting to bald, I think. There might have been lifestyle factors also causing my hair to thin and recede in the past few months as well.
It's time for finasteride

I'm not convinced that it's safe for my sexual health. What makes you think it is?
The side effects are basically non-existent. It's the same as all other drugs that are required to list every single reported side effect even if it's only .0001% of people on the drug reporting it

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and RedPilledStemcel
1st one - a bit old fashioned.
2nd one - go with this. It's more youthful
He might as well try a fringe hairstyle, but with shorter hairs.

He might as well try a fringe hairstyle, but with shorter hairs.
Yeah my hair is too long for that but I'm trying to grow it even longer cause when it gets wet it halves in size

2nd

• +1