which is more cope mirror or camera?

rrm_ss2

rrm_ss2

Silver
for some reason mirror make me look like a chadlite but on camera i look like a retarded sub5 which one is real

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and cannotbeasked
It’s because there’s lens distortion and it’s not what your brain expects to see. There’s a difference but it’s particularly jarring to you because your brain subconsciously has an idea of what your face should look like.

It’s also why seeing your face inverted usually causes you to freak out and think of yourself as extremely ugly, or shaving your beard, or getting a new style of haircut, or any drastic change to your appearance. This phenomenon is something everyone experiences, even on social media there’s many posts like this about “haircuts marinating”(you’re just getting used to the new look) and the inverted filter on TikTok.

Your brain has just built up an image of yourself, and seeing any deviation from it makes you think you’re ugly. A true mirror (one that doesn’t mirror your image) is the closest you’ll ever get to seeing what you truly look like.

Mirrors are way more accurate than low quality front cameras.

(mark as solution :p)

• +1
Reactions: needramus, Swarthy Knight, ItsOverLawg and 2 others
It’s because there’s lens distortion and it’s not what your brain expects to see. There’s a difference but it’s particularly jarring to you because your brain subconsciously has an idea of what your face should look like.

It’s also why seeing your face inverted usually causes you to freak out and think of yourself as extremely ugly, or shaving your beard, or getting a new style of haircut, or any drastic change to your appearance. This phenomenon is something everyone experiences, even on social media there’s many posts like this about “haircuts marinating”(you’re just getting used to the new look) and the inverted filter on TikTok.

Your brain has just built up an image of yourself, and seeing any deviation from it makes you think you’re ugly. A true mirror (one that doesn’t mirror your image) is the closest you’ll ever get to seeing what you truly look like.

nvm thx though

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
The main phone camera is more accurate than the selfie camera

for some reason mirror make me look like a chadlite but on camera i look like a retarded sub5 which one is real
take two mirrors and hold them together (both of them should be square in shape) The reflection that the interior of the two mirrors is how you look. Reversed. I get this all the time tbh. Or buy a good quality camera. Or simply invest in a true mirror. Shows you exactly how u look

• +1

i second this
retards on instagram think that a poor quality phone camera will show how u look fucking idiots they should kill themselves tbh :(:lul:

• +1
take two mirrors and hold them together (both of them should be square in shape) The reflection that the interior of the two mirrors is how you look. Reversed. I get this all the time tbh. Or buy a good quality camera. Or simply invest in a true mirror. Shows you exactly how u look
i think you look better in a mirror because of the lightening that's in the bathroom or something like that which makes your acne less and hides some of your sub5 features

i think you look better in a mirror because of the lightening that's in the bathroom or something like that which makes your acne less and hides some of your sub5 features
phone camera legit distorts your face but what you said is also true.
this entire beauty concept seems like a hoax tbh. Nobody looks good in every lightning and setting :p

Or the mirrors you see at malls. They're legit the best way to depict yourself