which IT or engineering field is best now due to chatGPT?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
stuff with interpersonal skills like consultant etc? but those will require experience, ugh. i may be worrying too much but i feel the possibility is there so and i should be cautious of the possibility of it, ugh. this is only the early stage and its already powerful enough to knock out entry level programmers. ugh, soon you could maybe input the bussiness's information for a period and get chatGPT to analyse it for you, making business/data analyst obsolete? which is a shame coz these niggas can make like 500 a day, have free food, gym at work.

ugh, what field do i go into for free gym, food at work and decent pay?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, thecel, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
stuff with interpersonal skills like consultant etc? but those will require experience, ugh. i may be worrying too much but i feel the possibility is there so and i should be cautious of the possibility of it, ugh. this is only the early stage and its already powerful enough to knock out entry level programmers. ugh, soon you could maybe input the bussiness's information for a period and get chatGPT to analyse it for you, making business/data analyst obsolete? which is a shame coz these niggas can make like 500 a day, have free food, gym at work.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ChiraqJihad
Sounds like u wanna join a rich tech company but no coding Uhhh. Maybe like product design

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sounds like u wanna join a rich tech company but no coding Uhhh. Maybe like product design
yeah, faang takes rlly good care of their employees but im scared they could lay off ppl soon as AI advances. na i actually like coding and math shit tbh my nigga

tbh just decent pay would be good also, i could afford gym and food anyways then

yeah, faang takes rlly good care of their employees but im scared they could lay off ppl soon as AI advances. na i actually like coding and math shit tbh my nigga
U study CS?
Same I fw calculus but this ai shit will replace coders eventually. But not so so quick. I heard Chatgpt burns 3 mill $ per day to run so idk how feasible AI is rn but in a few years you’re prob right majority of code monkey jobs will be obsolete

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15854
Secret sauce: Nuclear engineering

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 15854
aint trynna get rich, just stable and secure. i care more about physique, looking good. i see this endless pursuit of wanting more as a hedonistic trap, i wanna live minimalist modest lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
U study CS?
Same I fw calculus but this ai shit will replace coders eventually. But not so so quick. I heard Chatgpt burns 3 mill $ per day to run so idk how feasible AI is rn but in a few years you’re prob right majority of code monkey jobs will be obsolete
ye i studied that first yr but got decent enough grades to transfer now so im thinking what to do. ye ur right, short term it doesent look too bad tbh. cloud engineering could be pre good also i reckon

• +1
Reactions: babineux
aint trynna get rich, just stable and secure. i care more about physique, looking good. i see this endless pursuit of wanting more as a hedonistic trap, i wanna live minimalist modest lifestyle
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
ye i studied that first yr but got decent enough grades to transfer now so im thinking what to do. ye ur right, short term it doesent look too bad tbh. cloud engineering could be pre good also i reckon
yeah that's good
I wouldn't transfer (maybe to engineering...) bruh CS and engineering MOG in uni. after ur degree if it looks bleak could always do a graduate degree in whatever u choose

• +1
AI won't replace programmers anytime soon.
In fact, the field of programming has been automatized for a very long time now.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard and 3 others
AI won't replace programmers anytime soon.
In fact, the field of programming has been automatized for a very long time now.
Not at the FAGMAN level at least

• JFL
2901.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: johnsmithcel

ML but it's infested with desperately keen curries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Patient A
Pretty much none of them.

Unironically, your best bet is manual labor.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 15854
stfu

• +1
Reactions: User28823

ugh, what field do i go into for free gym, food at work and decent
Software engineering with a data science minor :)

• +1
If you can't beat 'em join 'em

Study data science with a focus on AI

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15854
Software engineering with a data science minor :)
If you can't beat 'em join 'em

Study data science with a focus on AI
ye its just data science, AI, cyber fields usually requiring further postgrad study tho. i think programming is best, get job and experience instead of yr at uni and then transfer into that

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
chatGPT recommended me devOps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 15854
ye its just data science, AI, cyber fields usually requiring further postgrad study tho. i think programming is best, get job and experience instead of yr at uni and then transfer into that
It's simple the people in charge of automating all of the technical jobs will be software engineers you just gave to be good enough

• +1
cybersecurity
do you realize that except for being useful, ai will also be able to pose a threat to the security of companies? and AI cant replace it. mechatronics aswell, the production of robots will massively increase with AI

cybersecurity
do you realize that except for being useful, ai will also be able to pose a threat to the security of companies? and AI cant replace it. mechatronics aswell, the production of robots will massively increase with AI
Explain how ai can't do cybersecurity. Not contesting your points, just familiarize me since I'm not in this area

i think business analyst, info sys perhaps better