Which male haircut is most slimming?

aeoae

aeoae

Iron
Hello everyone I'm new to this forum. I've scanned some of the must-read content and I've read some of the posts, the skincare one in particular stood out to me as incredibly useful. But I have a question about haircuts.

I'm guessing rule zero with looksmax is 'don't be fat'. I'm working on that.
Over the past two years I've lost 80 lbs and I still have 60 more to go. My hair right now is longer, and although I've gotten some compliments about it from my roommate's girlfriend, I don't know if she was being genuine and it's simply getting long enough that I just need a haircut. I don't know if this changes anything, but I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders. I used to play high school football and I have a wide, meathead skull. Unfortunately any jaw I have is hidden behind fat, but as I continue with my lifestyle changes that should change too.

In the meantime, which haircuts would you recommend?

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: meryou
you haven't even started looksmaxxing. not being a fatcel is the bare minimum :hnghn:

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum. I've scanned some of the must-read content and I've read some of the posts, the skincare one in particular stood out to me as incredibly useful. But I have a question about haircuts.

I'm guessing rule zero with looksmax is 'don't be fat'. I'm working on that.
Over the past two years I've lost 80 lbs and I still have 60 more to go. My hair right now is longer, and although I've gotten some compliments about it from my roommate's girlfriend, I don't know if she was being genuine and it's simply getting long enough that I just need a haircut. I don't know if this changes anything, but I'm 6'2 with broad shoulders. I used to play high school football and I have a wide, meathead skull. Unfortunately any jaw I have is hidden behind fat, but as I continue with my lifestyle changes that should change too.

In the meantime, which haircuts would you recommend?

Thank you.
sean o'pry