Which of these popular chadlite looksmaxxers mog (Syrian Psycho, *************, Pneumo)

Who mogs

• Syrian Psycho

Votes: 25 25.8%
  • Pneumocytosis

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Unermite

Votes: 17 17.5%

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
Syrian Psycho:
60CB968D 19D9 4744 A902 494E4A82A8B6

D4AD840C 203B 40E2 9EE0 D039174A80C2

@pneumocystosis
BAA673AF 1212 4081 A569 43FDA59AD41F

9B20D5FC 82E4 4876 96EB BB4EE95286F4

Unermite:
F27B3BEB 4B4D 4327 8973 18B7470C77B8

387792A1 53CA 4BA9 9BA8 3CC557F4BAE2

*************:
AB46009A BECD 4C7D 9037 CF1C3795B146

FA25C38E F2BC 4133 9A44 1A462AF183E2

D0E5D82C 2D0E 4E3B 833B 46015306F391

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Dillon Lathama and pneu its not at the same level of the other 2 don`t cope.

• So Sad
Can't really see Unermite and Syrian Psycho's face unfrauded here. Dillon looks like shit. I vote Pneumo in that case.

• Love it
they mog me to suicide but please can i have your pity votes?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, Graham, forevermirin and 2 others
unermite has acne scars

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Holy shit. Syrian horse mid-face ratio is abysmal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, babouchelelouche, rooman and 4 others
4 horses of apocalypse

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and pneumocystosis
Syrian is a MTN. Other guys look like frauding MTN/HTNs as well, pneumocytosis actually mogs them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, babouchelelouche, rooman and 3 others
only @pneumocystosis is chadlite here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, rooman, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
Syrian psycho definitely wins this
Ultimate champ

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 16133
Unermite is a IRL chad but he's been looksmaxxing for 4 years while the others have only for 1-2

• +1
Reactions: j05 and Mewton
  • +1
dillon isnt that bad

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
unermite looks like shit

Dillon needs a better chin and nose. Both only one needs to be fixed for him to gain a point
i think dylans nose is so cute and pretty thats the main reason hes prettyboy and girls like him he is stilla teenager so he's got time to grow and get better ur facial structure gets better as u get older and stuff

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, pneumocystosis and poopoohead
i think dylans nose is so cute and pretty thats the main reason hes prettyboy and girls like him he is stilla teenager so he's got time to grow and get better ur facial structure gets better as u get older and stuff
Yeah plus he chews and probably has a lifestyle helping out his T so yeah. But honestly he would benefit from some chin fillers I think. Only the bulbous part of the nose is annoying me but I could be biased cause I have a similar nose and I hate it and probably getting rhino

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Yeah plus he chews and probably has a lifestyle helping out his T so yeah. But honestly he would benefit from some chin fillers I think. Only the bulbous part of the nose is annoying me but I could be biased cause I have a similar nose and I hate it and probably getting rhino
nah bro dont worry i have the same thing as u and dylan it mogs it's masculine and makes u look more rough rugged and like a brute warrior ur masculine dude dont worry it's not over u dont need no dumb ass rhinoplasty like work on urself bro hit the gym dylan latham is like top 1% of menand gets so many jbs because hes so handsome if u had his life style and used sea salt spray and be urself the girls will come trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and poopoohead
nah bro dont worry i have the same thing as u and dylan it mogs it's masculine and makes u look more rough rugged and like a brute warrior ur masculine dude dont worry it's not over u dont need no dumb ass rhinoplasty like work on urself bro hit the gym dylan latham is like top 1% of menand gets so many jbs because hes so handsome if u had his life style and used sea salt spray and be urself the girls will come trust me bro
Yeah it’s all about having appeal.

• +1
The Afghan hulk mogs these twinks to suicide

Y are fags here shitting on syrian , he looks good , is it because he isnt associated with this shithole ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Pneumocytosis mog them all

Y are fags here shitting on syrian , he looks good , is it because he isnt associated with this shithole ?
Hes a narcy horse faced frauder who acts gay

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche
He's a horsefaced IPDcel. MTN no more

Pneumo is the only one without a death tier horseface

Dillon Lathama and pneu its not at the same level of the other 2 don`t cope.
First two guys literally mog and get laid in college parties that's the guys I see slaying stfu lolll

why specifically ? just curious
I feel like he has the best facial harmony/proportions out of all of them his facial features (nose, eyes and mouth) come together very nicely. Compact midface, small/ideal nose (better than all the others). Excellent eye area (good pfl good eyes look wide horizontally and short vertically combined with thick dark eyelashes and positively tilted eyebrows that are touching his eyes) + eye width is perfect
Good thick lips
He hairmogs everyone too, style is perfect, good volume/thickness and color as well.
His skins the best out of them too good collagen (looks youthful and healthy) with rosy cheeks + slight tan (surfer pheno)
+ he has a good jawline too (although the others jawmog him he still has a good jawline)

Reading this back this reply seems asf jfl but you wanted me to be specific so I was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
I feel like he has the best facial harmony/proportions out of all of them his facial features (nose, eyes and mouth) come together very nicely. Compact midface, small/ideal nose (better than all the others). Excellent eye area (good pfl good eyes look wide horizontally and short vertically combined with thick dark eyelashes and positively tilted eyebrows that are touching his eyes) + eye width is perfect
Good thick lips
He hairmogs everyone too, style is perfect, good volume/thickness and color as well.
His skins the best out of them too good collagen (looks youthful and healthy) with rosy cheeks + slight tan (surfer pheno)
+ he has a good jawline too (although the others jawmog him he still has a good jawline)

Reading this back this reply seems asf jfl but you wanted me to be specific so I was
haha nah i actually appreciate the in depth reasoning you are one of the only ones who thinks that he looks the best so I was genuinely curious

haha nah i actually appreciate the in depth reasoning you are one of the only ones who thinks that he looks the best so I was genuinely curious
at the end I meant this reply sounds gay* asf lol

2nd and 3rd are chads lol