Which one of you told this guy he looks 50?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

"Made the mistake of going to looksmax.org for advice and got told I look 50 and really shit for my age. Are they right?"

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 31944, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Does not look 50 In any way

The new zoomers come in and think this is some ‘hotshot’ place and to fit in they pretend to be extremely critical about looks and insult people’s appearences for no reason. Just sad tale of subhumans hurting other subhumans . At least put some logic into it

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 31944, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Does not look 50 In any way

The new zoomers come in and think this is some ‘hotshot’ place and to fit in they pretend to be extremely critical about looks and insult people’s appearences for no reason. Just sad tale of subhumans hurting other subhumans . At least put some logic into it
The problem isn't people telling him 50. The problem is him actually believing it. 90% of posts here (including mine) are shitposts not to mention the endless larps and tales people post here. Anyone with 80+ IQ knows a shitpost from genuine advice (rare).

This site a goldmine for normies and NPCs to reinforce their bluepilled lenses of the world.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

"Made the mistake of going to looksmax.org for advice and got told I look 50 and really shit for my age. Are they right?"

lmfaoooo bitch ass nigga. that was meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
fuck i might have another body on my hands. lord forgive me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, nope, Deleted member 31944 and 1 other person

i laughed and tagged @Nebula saying "hes around amnesias age LOL"

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
The problem isn't people telling him 50. The problem is him actually believing it. 90% of posts here (including mine) are shitposts not to mention the endless larps and tales people post here. Anyone with 80+ IQ knows a shitpost from genuine advice (rare).

This site a goldmine for normies and NPCs to reinforce their bluepilled lenses of the world.
Idk about you but i always give legit advice

lmfaoooo bitch ass nigga. that was meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
fuck i might have another body on my hands. lord forgive me
LITERALLY WAS GINNA TAG YOU NIGGA

Link to thread?

@JohnDoe92 please leave this site. I don't want another federal charge on @Blackgymmax hands.
You should be too old to give a flying fuck what prepubescent teens say about you in an on an obscure forum.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax