Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Suggest you had two girls to LTR, and they're both HTB, 22.5 BMI and HQNP:
  • Curry (Hindu, dark brown-skinned, NOT PASHTUN, THOSE ARE IRANICS)
  • Black (primarily Sub-Saharan African descent, could even be from the Caribbean or East Africa)
Which would you rather take and why?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, incel194012940 and KING REIDYZ
White

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Kristin, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
Curry. 95-99% of Black women aren't attractive to me. Not into conventional Negroid phenotypes.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Cidre enjoyer, Kristin and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, ballskin and Xangsane
Curry. 95-99% of Black women aren't attractive to me. Not into conventional Negroid phenotypes.
Would you say my preference deviates from the mainstream?

• Curry (Hindu, dark brown-skinned, NOT PASHTUN)
  • Black (primarily Sub-Saharan African descent, could even be from the Caribbean or East Africa)
Black always

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Xangsane
curry obviously

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Richard_Hungwell, 11gaijin and 4 others
Would you say my preference deviates from the mainstream?

Yes, because Black women are at the bottom of the female hierarchy as far as desirability goes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane
Most blacks look like men, curries have no idea
Giga cope, black women faces are more feminine than white women actually

What are you doing here, bro ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 11gaijin, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
This:

cbbcbe5cc236448ca392637ecb019a06.webp

Over this:

EnVs5ahWMAAlem2.jpg

Anything of the day.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Giga cope, black women faces are more feminine than white women actually

What are you doing here, bro ?
faces feminine color masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Baldingman1998, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Black always
I wanna slay a curry female once in my life tho

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Yes, because Black women are at the bottom of the female hierarchy as far as desirability goes.
I don't get why people including their own kind find them unattractive. I find them attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I don't get why people including their own kind find them unattractive. I find them attractive.
I have some black friends that say it's because of what they've been taught. I've heard black guys are taught by their dads/society to think dark black women are ugly or less desirable

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Growth Plate and Xangsane
I have some black friends that say it's because of what they've been taught. I've heard black guys are taught by their dads/society to think dark black women are ugly or less desirable
That's what I've also heard, but colourism has to be taught to the young so they won't feel like this anymore, and they can learn to self-love rather than self-hate. Both men and women.

Caribbean tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16853, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
🤮🙅🏼‍♂️

Attractive white women traditionally have:

Strong, chiseled jaw-lines

Thin lips

Relatively high foreheads

Boxy/rectangular
"boyish" bodies.

- Think of actresses/models before the mid 2000s.

Look older, and age quicker than women of other races.

The points listed above are also stereo-typically how we judge men on attractiveness as well (i.e. men with these qualities are more masculine).

Just to go slightly more in depth:

Recently there has been a trend for women to get plastic surgery to get a more feminine body shape such as larger breasts, rear-end, and lips. All traits that black and hispanic women stereo-typically naturally have.

White women generally look older than women and men of other races such as when compared to east-asian, south-asian and hispanic men and women.

If just thinking about facial structure east-asian and south-asian women are probably the most feminine looking. Black and hispanic women are the most feminine when it comes to body-type and fat distribution.😍😍

One of the most interesting thing about this is the fact that white women are the most coveted in the world, especially by non-white men. Excluding black men, most men generally look less masculine when comparing them to white women. So it confuses me as to why a straight non-white male would prefer a race of women which generally looks more masculine than he himself does. 🤙🏻✨💀😹

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16853, currylightskin and 2 others
View attachment 1714112🤮🙅🏼‍♂️

Attractive white women traditionally have:

Strong, chiseled jaw-lines

Thin lips

Relatively high foreheads

Boxy/rectangular
"boyish" bodies.

- Think of actresses/models before the mid 2000s.

Look older, and age quicker than women of other races.

The points listed above are also stereo-typically how we judge men on attractiveness as well (i.e. men with these qualities are more masculine).

Just to go slightly more in depth:

Recently there has been a trend for women to get plastic surgery to get a more feminine body shape such as larger breasts, rear-end, and lips. All traits that black and hispanic women stereo-typically naturally have.

White women generally look older than women and men of other races such as when compared to east-asian, south-asian and hispanic men and women.

If just thinking about facial structure east-asian and south-asian women are probably the most feminine looking. Black and hispanic women are the most feminine when it comes to body-type and fat distribution.😍😍

One of the most interesting thing about this is the fact that white women are the most coveted in the world, especially by non-white men. Excluding black men, most men generally look less masculine when comparing them to white women. So it confuses me as to why a straight non-white male would prefer a race of women which generally looks more masculine than he himself does. 🤙🏻✨💀😹
And that's why white women (and now increasingly white men) are trying to look ethnic by cherry picking certain desirable features we have, putting them onto their skin yet still are the racist pieces of shit who hate ethnic people.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and KING REIDYZ
  • Curry (Hindu, dark brown-skinned, NOT PASHTUN)
This is unfair. Brown Curry women cannot compete with black foids better yo use Indo Nordic groups they stand a better chance

Once again Pashtuns are Iranic not south Asian

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, KING REIDYZ and Xangsane
Thank you. Some people have told me it's odd here though.
Yeah people were spamming me with slurs the other day and accusing me of larping bc I said my oneitis is black. Lmao sorry I have taste

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
And that's why white women (and now increasingly white men) are trying to look ethnic by cherry picking certain desirable features we have, putting them onto their skin yet still are the racist pieces of shit who hate ethnic people.
So true 💀😂

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
That's what I've also heard, but colourism has to be taught to the young so they won't feel like this anymore, and they can learn to self-love rather than self-hate. Both men and women.
What's colourism

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You say that because you look curry 😭🙅🏼‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is unfair. Brown Curry women cannot compete with black foids better yo use Indo Nordic groups they stand a better chance

Once again Pashtuns are Iranic not south Asian
Corrected and noted in the OP. Thank you for the clarification.

Yeah people were spamming me with slurs the other day and accusing me of larping bc I said my oneitis is black. Lmao sorry I have taste
On here? You should cuss em out!