Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Slavic women fog everything else to suicide, keep coping with Nordic masc female ogres and curry 🍛
Nordic women look like shit. Slavic women also look like shit unless Balkan. Curry women are below balck girls who also Look like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Martyokart and Xangsane
Honestly black girls.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Wall of cope just to get incel mullato sons
Giga cope.

I'm a blond haired blue Eyed Chaddam.

I will have kids with a lightskin black women and give birth to Maher-AdrianaLima tier children 🤲🏻

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
Nordic women look like shit. Slavic women also look like shit unless Balkan. Curry women are below balck girls who also Look like shit.
Giga cope
Black women fog everything you self hating khelouche

By Slavic I mean Balkan specifically so we agree there, nothing beats pale skin, black hair and blue eyes, fuckkkkkkkk

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Who care we are all human 🤷🏻‍♂️😭💀

Black women are better looking to me.
It is what it is.

I'm a white passing Moroccan Chaddam and I will have a robuste high T mulatto son.☝🏻
I’ll accept your concede of defeat.

And you’re well within your rights to have horrible taste.

Ok.

By Slavic I mean Balkan specifically so we agree there, nothing beats pale skin, black hair and blue eyes, fuckkkkkkkk
They still buy full lips and "their" skin colour.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Giga cope
Black women fog everything you self hating khelouche
Black women are onyl above curry women. I find black and curry women prettier than arab and gook women personally however most men disagree with me and say otherwise don’t cry to me.
Ah yep, Balkan women are tannned hot with coloured eyes hair etc but have MED features as well and look turk/mena they are best white foids

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Xangsane
They still buy full lips and "their" skin colour.
Who I am to judge, I’m surgerymaxxing, if it makes me attracted so be it

• Hmm...
Ah yep, Balkan women are tannned hot with coloured eyes hair etc but have MED features as well and look turk/mena they are best white foids
I mostly don't like Balkan women because they're racist people even if they're Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I mostly don't like Balkan women because they're racist people.
All EE are racist people and why I don’t consider them white and why I call Slavs “pale ethnics” Slavs are closer to Arabs in how they act than to eurorpans

• +1
I mostly don't like Balkan women because they're racist people.
Really? I’ve never been turned down by a women with a Balkan pheno (given they are the only women I approach) my only three girlfriends were all Balkan, we have a similar pheno to normies.

• +1
All EE are racist people and why I don’t consider them white and why I call Slavs “pale ethnics” Slavs are closer to Arabs in how they act than to eurorpans
Even if those Balkan women are Muslims (e.g. Albanians, Bosnians) they're incredibly racist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers and LightSkinNoob
Really? I’ve never been turned down by a women with a Balkan pheno (given they are the only women I approach) my only three girlfriends were all Balkan, we have a similar pheno to normies.
They absolutely are here in Europe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
I’ll accept your concede of defeat.

And you’re well within your rights to have horrible taste.

Ok.
My taste will always mog
3FB56693 AB64 43C8 8B95 FF83F1050748

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Martyokart, enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Anyways, I think it depends.

Does she count as a Hindu?

Does she count as black?

Two important questions that'll affect my decision.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Martyokart and Xangsane
Europeans are Cro-magons with little admixtures of Neanderthal. Whereas blacks have large amount of homo eretus dna. View attachment 1714129
Only Yoruba Nigerians tested for 19%

Whislt Mande tested for 0-0.5% basically some blacks have high degree of archaic hominid but most have it around 6%

• +1
2FED2069 6745 45A4 9942 3020C164110D
C4C566FB F51F 40F3 94BE 659D9CB6E51B
BC1AD9F4 6887 47E5 99C5 F00D453A6D0F

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and enchanted_elixir
No clue, I just have her saved when people ask what my type is
We have the same type When it comes to white foids. That’s the type of white foid I like and cold
Approach when in clubs. All other types are invisible to me

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
We have the same type When it comes to white foids. That’s the type of white foid I like and cold
Approach when in clubs. All other types are invisible to me
Haha I’m exactly the same, the second I see a girl like this I’m already walking over, I never bother with any other type of girl.

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black women are onyl above curry women. I find black and curry women prettier than arab and gook women personally however most men disagree with me and say otherwise don’t cry to me.

Black women mog Asian women lol

Attachments

• 1654280944920.jpeg
    1654280944920.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1654280981061.jpeg
    1654280981061.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Martyokart, Xangsane, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and LightSkinNoob
Have you seen Attractive Dravidian women? They look Similar to East African Black Stacies not Much difference. I will go with curry woman as she will be in touch with Indian Culture.

Curry tbh. Most black women I see are just unattractive unless east african.

Black women from 🇨🇩🇨🇬 are the most ideal, take the Congopill or the DRCpill before its too late

@KING REIDYZ knows
Pas trop

Les meilleurs c'est les Antillaise, Afro Latina, sud Africaine et East Africaine

T'es congolais akhy ? Zongo le dozo 😭🤙🏻🏴‍☠️

• JFL
Reactions: sevensources
Pas trop

Les meilleurs c'est les Antillaise, Afro Latina, sud Africaine et East Africaine

T'es congolais akhy ? Zongo le dozo 😭🤙🏻🏴‍☠️
non chui pas un 243 mais leurs femmes sont 🔥🔥 frero tu connais pas?

et oui les gwada et guyannaise sont belles aussi

non chui pas un 243 mais leurs femmes sont 🔥🔥 frero tu connais pas?

et oui les gwada et guyannaise sont belles aussi
Bsr je connais mais les West af sont meilleurs wesh, wAllah les malienne fog les congolaise imo🤷🏻‍♂️😭

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Giga cope.

I'm a blond haired blue Eyed Chaddam.

I will have kids with a lightskin black women and give birth to Maher-AdrianaLima tier children 🤲🏻
inshallah

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Suggest you had two girls to LTR, and they're both HTB, 22.5 BMI and HQNP:
  • Curry (Hindu, dark brown-skinned, NOT PASHTUN, THOSE ARE IRANICS)
  • Black (primarily Sub-Saharan African descent, could even be from the Caribbean or East Africa)
Which would you rather take and why?
Black all the way, I would N E V E R fuck a smelly brown chicken massala disgusting subhuman genetic trash:feelskek:, at least there are some good looking black girls

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt