Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Black all the way, I would N E V E R fuck a smelly brown chicken massala disgusting subhuman genetic trash:feelskek:, at least there are some good looking black girls
Don't ever put chicken tikka masala in a negative sentence ever again

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Michael Myers and Deleted member 15827
View attachment 1714132View attachment 1714133View attachment 1714134
View attachment 1714138View attachment 1714140View attachment 1714141

Imagine not loving black women

@tyronelite @MarkCorrigan @Anchor_Ship @Octillionaire3 @buckchadley31 @enchanted_elixir @AscendingHero
Black women don’t love educated black men like me

Sad Dexters Laboratory GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Looks234, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
curry tbh - at least tney can sometimes look good.

Not sure ive ever seen a black girl I find attractive/cute (face wise) in my entire life srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
By Slavic I mean Balkan specifically so we agree there, nothing beats pale skin, black hair and blue eyes, fuckkkkkkkk
I love them vampire phenos

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and currylightskin
Curry women are lower SMV actuslly. I have ran experiments here and even asked guys irl what they think and most guys would rather fuck balck women over curry ones.

Curry women have worse skin complexion and shit fridge bodies. Black Girls have slightly worse faces but their bodies are so fucking good that they SMV eclipse curry foids. HONESTLY it’s very close between the two and varies from person but black girls edge out
Currys are absolute hairy ugly beasts

• So Sad
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Most are lol
Lightskin women are not real black women. Majority of those girls were not real black women and there were only like 30 percent of those I had any attraction to. Probably your Instagram selection of girls but although lightskin women are generally more attractive darker women can be as attractive or more like senait gidey. To answer your question though, most of those are not black enough

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Lightskin women are not real black women. Majority of those girls were not real black women and there were only like 30 percent of those I had any attraction to. Probably your Instagram selection of girls but although lightskin women are generally more attractive darker women can be as attractive or more like senait gidey. To answer your question though, most of those are not black enough
They are my type anyway. Most were pure african tho🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin and Anchor_Ship
Black women don’t love educated black men like me

Sad Dexters Laboratory GIF
Og African women are so much nicer than Americans. @Xangsane we have discussed how conservative and modest they are in Europe if you remember

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tyronelite and KING REIDYZ
Og African women are so much nicer than Americans. @Xangsane we have discussed how conservative and modest they are in Europe if you remember
It dépends bro, African women are getting more and more ratchet as the time goes because of bad BITCH culture etc...
1514051433-1308079089001.png

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin and Prettyboy
It dépends bro, African women are getting more and more ratchet as the time goes because of bad BITCH culture etc...
1514051433-1308079089001.png
Yes indeed
Americans on forums often think the place where I live is packed with girls like the tradwife meme, but in reality in big cities they are just as liberal and degenerate as tehy are in the west

There are no more tradwifes left in Europe , maybe in small moutnain villages of Albania :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes indeed
Americans on forums often think the place where I live is packed with girls like the tradwife meme, but in reality in big cities they are just as liberal and degenerate as tehy are in the west
Where you from ?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Oh ok, i'm from France

Is there a lot of blk ppl in Hungary ?
No , aside from foreign students at universities there are barely any, some immigrants here and there. I happen to know quite a few students from Africa tho

• +1
No , aside from foreign students at universities there are barely any, some immigrants here and there. I happen to know quite a few students from Africa tho
Come in France jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
average curry foid> average black foid.

Both are ugly but atleast one looks like a female.

average curry foid> average black foid.

Both are ugly but atleast one looks like a female.
Giga cope, black women mog curry to death and back⚰️

Cope, curries features are uglier
Lmao curries have mostly caucasoid features which is why lightskin curries mog black foids to death and are on the same level as latinas. Curries are ugly because your average curry isn't lightskin and has shitty brown or darkskin which fails our facial structure hard.

Lmao curries have mostly caucasoid features which is why lightskin curries mog black foids to death and are on the same level as latinas. Curries are ugly because your average curry isn't lightskin and has shitty brown or darkskin which fails our facial structure hard.
Problem is these features doesn't save y'all because y'all are ugly asf.

Black women fog curry women to death🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻✨

Gonna become racist to curries if you continue to cope 😹😹😹😹😹

Problem is these features doesn't save y'all because y'all are ugly asf.

Black women fog curry women to death🤌🏻🤌🏻🤌🏻✨

Gonna become racist to curries if you continue to cope 😹😹😹😹😹
Sandnigger lmao your threats mean nothing to me, lmao wtf?

Who do you think you are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?

Sandnigger lmao your threats mean nothing to me, lmao wtf?

Who do you think you are :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?
Who i think i am ?

Someone superior to you shitskin 😭😭😭💀

Keep in mind that the average north african is considered a CHAD IN your colorist shithole 😌

Mogging your average bollywod actor to death btw🔥🙅🏼‍♂️✨

I LTR'd two brown-skinned curries. And one of them was my favorite girl.

Who i think i am ?

Someone superior to you shitskin 😭😭😭💀

Keep in mind that the average north african is considered a CHAD IN your colorist shithole 😌

View attachment 1714408View attachment 1714409

Mogging your average bollywod actor to death btw🔥🙅🏼‍♂️✨
Jfl you retard those guys are ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf. They look like masc monkeys.

Indian foids like masthetic lightskins curries or white europeans.

"Mogs your average Bollywood actor"

You wish you fucking delusional dune coon. :lul::lul::lul:

This is what indian women want if not for white guys.

Attachments

• john.jpg
    john.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • gettyimages-105714963-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-105714963-612x612.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 91563883.jpg
    91563883.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dushyant-Singh-Raghuvanshi-820x1024.jpg
    Dushyant-Singh-Raghuvanshi-820x1024.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CUgET7rUcAAO_gP.jpg
    CUgET7rUcAAO_gP.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 0
  • dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2 (1).jpg
    dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2 (1).jpg
    182 KB · Views: 0
  • eae931f0d678ab0fa066a8bc5476d00d.jpg
    eae931f0d678ab0fa066a8bc5476d00d.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Jfl you retard those guys are ugly :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: wtf. They look like masc monkeys.

Indian foids like masthetic lightskins curries or white europeans.

"Mogs your average Bollywood actor"

You wish you fucking delusional dune coon. :lul::lul::lul:

This is what indian women want if not for white guys.
😭😭😭😭😭

Nigger and shit nigger are really the same

why don't you post dravidian darkskinned Bull ?why always lightskin curries ?

These guys are htn in north africa lol, nothing spécial here....

You cant beat us lol, we can literally have North Atlantid to mulatto pheno here ✨✨🤙🏻

The guys i posted are literal CHAD because they look like your average bollywod actor.

Now imagine if i posted literal CHADDAM....
1621807151-ronaldoboomer.png

Last edited:
😭😭😭😭😭

Nigger and shit nigger are really the same

why don't you post dravidian darkskinned Bull ?why always lightskin curries ?

These guys are htn in north africa lol, nothing spécial here....

You can beat us lol, we can literally have North Atlantid to mulatto pheno here ✨✨🤙🏻

The guys i posted are literal CHAD because they look like your average bollywod actor.

Now imagine if i posted literal CHADDAM....
1621807151-ronaldoboomer.png
Because in curryland a Dravidian darkskin bone mogger is considered uglier than a boneless lightskin curry.

This darkskin Dravidian chad is considered uglier than this lighter skin htn cuck in curryland.

Dumbass muh "North Atlantid pheno" Jfl I've seen your average north african before, I use to go to school with some, most just look like some kind of lightskin mulatto with really curly hair.

Attachments

• 4ff6c8deb56ee72d52de54d303eb3e38 (1).jpg
    4ff6c8deb56ee72d52de54d303eb3e38 (1).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
  • indian-businessman-smiling-outdoors-F8GR65 (1).jpg
    indian-businessman-smiling-outdoors-F8GR65 (1).jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Because in curryland a Dravidian darkskin bone mogger is considered uglier than a boneless lightskin curry.

This darkskin Dravidian chad is considered uglier than this lighter skin htn cuck in curryland.

Dumbass muh "North Atlantid pheno" Jfl I've seen your average north african before, I use to go to school with some, most just look like some kind of lightskin mulatto with really curly hair.
Enough to mog 99,99% of pooland.

Are you retarded or what ?

The average north african mog the average indian to the GANGE and back EVRERYDAY.

NOT EVEN CLOSE
VS

Self hating asf too 💀

Enough to mog 99,99% of pooland.

Are you retarded or what ?

The average north african mog the average indian to the GANGE and back EVRERYDAY.

NOT EVEN CLOSE
View attachment 1714439 VS View attachment 1714440

Jfl you are such a snarky underhanded arab (north african/arab same thing your all really sneaky like subhumans). Love how you are using some cricket players photo to compared to the image you got from human phenotypes. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao, no.

Again, no lmao. Curry foids prefer more masthetic or prettyboyish features over complete masc.

Indidm

Jfl you are such a snarky underhanded arab (north african/arab same thing your all really sneaky like subhumans). Love how you are using some cricket players photo to compared to the image you got from human phenotypes. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao, no.

Again, no lmao. Curry foids prefer more masthetic or prettyboyish features over complete masc.

View attachment 1714446
😭😭😭😭😭

Mogged by the average north african

Curries wish they looked arab, i see it now

The same way blacks wish they were mulatto looking.

Pray to your God, he reincarnates you into a north african looking indian in the next life.

Abo genes are ridiculous SubnAllah 😱💀

😭😭😭😭😭

Mogged by the average north african

Curries wish they looked arab, i see it now

The same way blacks wish they were mulatto looking.

Pray to your God, he reincarnates you into a north african looking indian in the next life.

Abo genes are ridiculous SubnAllah 😱💀

No curry, has ever said, or will ever say they want to look arab. Hindu curries want to look like lightskin chadpreets, and islamic curries want to look like lightskin chadpreets, lightskin iranian chads or turkic chads. Just lol at your retardedness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

No curry, has ever said, or will ever say they want to look arab. Hindu curries want to be lightskin chadpreets, and islamic curries want to look like lightskin chadpreets, lightskin iranian chads or turkic chads. Just lol at your retardedness :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.
Keep coping. Y'all want to be as white as possible.

Y'all feel inferior to arabs lol, because we are a upgraded version of you all 😭😭😭🤙🏻

The average north african mog the average lightskin chadpreet.

WE ARE THE TRUE IDEAL

Keep coping. Y'all want to be as white as possible.

Y'all feel inferior to arabs lol, because we are a upgraded version of you all 😭😭😭🤙🏻

The average north african mog the average lightskin chadpreet.

WE ARE THE TRUE IDEAL
:sick::sick::sick:

ehh... not exactly white, curries dont want to be white, they want to be lightskin. I even made a thread about this.

This half curry half white guy didnt have much success cause he looked way to white and blonde to fit into indian cinema.

:sick::sick::sick:

ehh... not exactly white, curries dont want to be white, they want to be lightskin. I even made a thread about this.

This half curry half white guy didnt have much success cause he looked way to white and blonde to fit into indian cinema.
Jfl the mog was so EPIC that they couldn't handle him.

GIGA over for curry, they want to have white features but once you present them, they feel repulsed or à giga coping ✨✨✨

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Jfl the mog was so EPIC that they couldn't handle him.

GIGA over for curry, they want to have white features but once you present them, they feel repulsed or à giga coping ✨✨✨
jfl :rolleyes: you're so delusional, and the worst part is you are lecturing me, a curry about curry culture and how curry people think.

If this is true, some Indian women are completely deluded.

They are self hating, i could slay every curry women if i wanted.

Curry women see arab men, the same way gook women see white men

It's what its.

Thats just how curry culture is. Most curries on here have said plenty of times before that south indians actual bonemog the fuck out of north indian men on average, but south indians are still considered uglier simply because of their darker skin color.

They are self hating, i could slay every curry women if i wanted.

Curry women see arab men, the same way gook women see white men

It's what its.
You couldnt tbh, probably very very ugly curry women tbh. Ive seen your photos, you're kinda overweight, boneless, but you cope with "muh whiter looks" and "muh money and status". Curry women raised in the west are literally chadpreet, chaddamn, or htn+ white guy only.

Genuinely don't mean to sound racist but what's the major difference here 🤣 Arguments between Indians and Arabs and every other middle eastern person about looks are weird. It's like the arguments between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean people. You guys have noticeable differences but look quite similar in terms of phenotype to everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers