Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Thats just how curry culture is. Most curries on here have said plenty of times before that south indians actual bonemog the fuck out of north indian men on average, but south indians are still considered uglier simply because of their darker skin color.
That's depressing tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432
Genuinely don't mean to sound racist but what's the major difference here 🤣 Arguments between Indians and Arabs and every other middle eastern person about looks are weird. It's like the arguments between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean people. You guys have noticeable differences but look quite similar in terms of phenotype to everyone else
@CFW432 @KING REIDYZ

• Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You couldnt tbh, probably very very ugly curry women tbh. Ive seen your photos, you're kinda overweight, boneless, but you cope with "muh whiter looks" and "muh money and status". Curry women raised in the west are literally chadpreet, chaddamn, or htn+ white guy only.
Lol giga cope i mog all curries to death, all girls send me nude.

I own a radio show, I'm tall and athletic like 6ft4 100kg... and I'm pretty rich lol. I just got fat but last YEAR i was lean and legit CHADDAM 🤲🏻

I do well with women and most women who want my cock here in France are indian women but i won't commit to them, because their pussies aren't tight enough and they could give me stinky shitskinned abominable children ✨🤮💀

@CFW432 @KING REIDYZ
idk i just said that id choose your average curry foid over your average black foid, because one looks "more female" to me than the other.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Martyokart
Genuinely don't mean to sound racist but what's the major difference here 🤣 Arguments between Indians and Arabs and every other middle eastern person about looks are weird. It's like the arguments between Japanese, Chinese, and Korean people. You guys have noticeable differences but look quite similar in terms of phenotype to everyone else

1559206820-atade.png

idk i just said that id choose your average curry foid over your average black foid, because one looks "more female" to me than the other.
Black women look 100X more female JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR IQ.💀

Curry women can't even have big asses, they have the most mediocre bodies while black women have ideal high e body shapes.

Lol giga cope i mog all curries to death, all girls send me nude.

I own a radio show, I'm tall and athletic like 6ft4 100kg... and I'm pretty rich lol. I just got fat but last YEAR i was lean and legit CHADDAM 🤲🏻

I do well with women and most women who want my cock here in France are indian women but i won't commit to them, because their pussies aren't tight enough and they could give me stinky shitskinned abominable children ✨🤮💀
Lmao who are you :forcedsmile:? I

These are two of "your photos" which you posted in the rated section, and both dont look like the same people :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
So who are you?

Looksmax
2088457 IMG 20201101 230530

Both of these guys have failos btw and i wouldnt put them above a 7, especially the balding nigga on the right.

Indians probably better on average but hot black girls much hotter

Black women look 100X more female JUST FUCKING LOL AT YOUR IQ.💀

Curry women can't even have big asses, they have the most mediocre bodies while black women have ideal high e body shapes.

Is your measure of looking like female just having a big ass lmao? :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao i dont know what kind of black foids you are talking about. The ones i see on a daily basis that are actually 100% black and dont look mixed or mulatto, have apish like facial features and are overweight. Atleast most indian foids are skinny which can be considered "feminine", (until the age of 30, then they blow up like every other foid).

Last edited:
Not black
Why you fucking self hating nigga ?

Muh i cant date black girls because they are like my sisters

Fucking swags, fucking handbag from the capital

Lmao curries have mostly caucasoid features which is why lightskin curries mog black foids to death and are on the same level as latinas. Curries are ugly because your average curry isn't lightskin and has shitty brown or darkskin which fails our facial structure hard.
1) the average American Latina is mostly mongoloid
2) Being Caucasoid doesn't make one better than someone who isn't.

• +1
He is crazy on swear on Mecca

False, caucasoid facial features are considered universally the most desirable facial structure and skull type.

I'm north african you BRAINDEAD cumskin.
View attachment 1714514

Still this Arab phénotype is the most ideal to these self hating monkeys
Too masc and not pretty enough.

There is a reason why people like @Xangsane has curry foids jumping through hoops for him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lmao who are you :forcedsmile:? I

These are two of "your photos" which you posted in the rated section, and both dont look like the same people :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
So who are you?

View attachment 1714507View attachment 1714509

Both of these guys have failos btw and i wouldnt put them above a 7, especially the balding nigga on the right.
The first one is my friend and i was laughing with y'all but since you are MEGA LOW IQ you didnt get it

And the latter is me, and yes i mog y'all even with 18% bf

Keep crying for me Pajeet😭😭😭💀

I'm north african you BRAINDEAD cumskin.
View attachment 1714514

Still this Arab phénotype is the most ideal to these self hating monkeys
How am I supposed to keep up with what you are bro you're a "blonde" Muslim who speaks like 3 diff languages and loves black women

• +1
The first one is my friend and i was laughing with y'all but since you are MEGA LOW IQ you didnt get it

And the latter is me, and yes i mog y'all even with 18% bf

Keep crying for me Pajeet😭😭😭💀
Jfl, stop accusing us curries of being things we arent. :cry::cry::cry:

We would never want to be like ugly arabs... :cry::cry::cry:

Too masc and not pretty enough.
Keep deluding yourself, swallow the harsh reality not only we look MASC but we also pheno mog and beauty mog y'all. We are also taller, better frame, IQ, dick, etc...
There is a reason why people like @Xangsane has curry foids jumping through hoops for him.
I'm not "pretty" but curry women still love me bro😌

How am I supposed to keep up with what you are bro you're a "blonde" Muslim who speaks like 3 diff languages and loves black women
I'm a white passing north african, its simple rolala......

@Martyokart isn’t a girl. He verified with me and the other admin. Even without the verification it was very apparent that he wasn’t a girl when looking through his posts. You should drop this shit, it just makes you look giga-low IQ to have come to that conclusion that he was that girl in that thread.
Fuck my eyes !!

Reduce the luminosity pls😖

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator
Jfl, stop accusing us curries of being things we arent. :cry::cry::cry:

We would never want to be like ugly arabs... :cry::cry::cry:
The truth is I'm not subhuman arab but berber, also i have european genes btw ☝🏻

@Alexanderr can you ban this ugly black chick
Stop with this shit bro, that's a whitos not a shaniqua 💀

Why are you so anti chocolate women ???
Isn't your own mom a black women ?😭😭😹

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart
Is your measure of looking like female just having a big ass lmao? :lul::lul::lul:

Lmao i dont know what kind of black foids you are talking about. The ones i see on a daily basis that are actually 100% black and dont look mixed or mulatto, have apish like facial features and are overweight. Atleast most indian foids are skinny which can be considered "feminine", (until the age of 30, then they blow up like every other foid).
Curries women look even more apeish since they are shitskinned and hairier,shorter too.

Big PROJECTION from your part here !

Both black women and curry women have feminine face tbh, but curry women lack the feminine high e body lol.

View attachment 1714112🤮🙅🏼‍♂️

Attractive white women traditionally have:

Strong, chiseled jaw-lines

Thin lips

Relatively high foreheads

Boxy/rectangular
"boyish" bodies.

- Think of actresses/models before the mid 2000s.

Look older, and age quicker than women of other races.

The points listed above are also stereo-typically how we judge men on attractiveness as well (i.e. men with these qualities are more masculine).

Just to go slightly more in depth:

Recently there has been a trend for women to get plastic surgery to get a more feminine body shape such as larger breasts, rear-end, and lips. All traits that black and hispanic women stereo-typically naturally have.

White women generally look older than women and men of other races such as when compared to east-asian, south-asian and hispanic men and women.

If just thinking about facial structure east-asian and south-asian women are probably the most feminine looking. Black and hispanic women are the most feminine when it comes to body-type and fat distribution.😍😍

One of the most interesting thing about this is the fact that white women are the most coveted in the world, especially by non-white men. Excluding black men, most men generally look less masculine when comparing them to white women. So it confuses me as to why a straight non-white male would prefer a race of women which generally looks more masculine than he himself does. 🤙🏻✨💀😹
Doesn’t matter, white women have white skin which is feminine dimorphic which is one of the most important parts of sexual attraction.

For this same reason black men are the most attractive race of men due to having dark skin.

Curries can’t get the benefit of dark skin due to having Eurocentric physiognomy.

Asian women have white skin and feminine faces which is why they’re the most attractive race of women.

AAB7F081 300A 4169 8DD4 69AC82D6757B

But yeah 90% of white women are ugly as fuck and they legit only fog races of women with very darkskin.

It’s proven fact latinas, East Asians, and mixed race women fog white women.

Doesn’t matter, white women have white skin which is feminine dimorphic which is one of the most important parts of sexual attraction.

For this same reason black men are the most attractive race of men due to having dark skin.

Curries can’t get the benefit of dark skin due to having Eurocentric physiognomy.

Asian women have white skin and feminine faces which is why they’re the most attractive race of women.

View attachment 1714528

But yeah 90% of white women are ugly as fuck and they legit only fog races of women with very darkskin.

It’s proven fact latinas, East Asians, and mixed race women fog white women.
OK nigga🤙🏻😹✨

Keep deluding yourself, swallow the harsh reality not only we look MASC but we also pheno mog and beauty mog y'all. We are also taller, better frame, IQ, dick, etc...

I'm not "pretty" but curry women still love me bro😌

North african countries seem to be on the same height average as curries who come from middle and upper socioeconomic classes actually. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Better frame? Maybe, that really has to do with diet and upbringing. Most curries are hindus that barely eat meat and dont work out for shit. Muslim curries do eat meat, and the ones that actually do work out are fine lmao.

IQ? Just lol is this a joke? Are arabs/north africans/ people from the middle east in general, known for their IQ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Or are curries the ones who are know for being stereotypically smart :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Major cope on this one bud.

dick size is a hit or miss, indias average is apparently on lybias terms as well (these are self reported btw as no one can ever be expected to tell the truth about their dick size)

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Same shit tbh

North african countries seem to be on the same height average as curries who come from middle and upper socioeconomic classes actually. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Better frame? Maybe, that really has to do with diet and upbringing. Most curries are hindus that barely eat meat and dont work out for shit. Muslim curries do eat meat, and the ones that actually do work out are fine lmao.

IQ? Just lol is this a joke? Are arabs/north africans/ people from the middle east in general, known for their IQ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Or are curries the ones who are know for being stereotypically smart :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Major cope on this one bud.

dick size is a hit or miss, indias average is apparently on lybias terms as well (these are self reported btw as no one can ever be expected to tell the truth about their dick size)

Stop the cope

Everybody know indian are inferior to arabs and north african lol

We are literally taller you fucking monkey

Even if you all ate meat, most indians would still have far inferior frames.

Also y'all have bad genetic in every single way, weakest men by far.

Al hamdullilah I'm not a ape like u

Curries women look even more apeish since they are shitskinned and hairier,shorter too.

Big PROJECTION from your part here !

Both black women and curry women have feminine face tbh, but curry women lack the feminine high e body lol.

Lmao your average black is literally as dark as a dark skin curry, so how is one "shitskinned" but other is just considered "black" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

1000 F 310095619 W0zE40GgHiehF5rruccRvYMrkJYvrWHE

Hairier, hmm maybe, lmao i wouldnt know though.

And being short is literally a female dimorphic trait.

We are literally taller you fucking monkey

Even if you all ate meat, most indians would still have far inferior frames.

Also y'all have bad genetic in every single way, weakest men by far.

Al hamdullilah I'm not a ape like u

Middle easterners really are retarded animals. You give them proof, articles, statistics, and they still chimp out like this. @Xangsane confirm if this is common behavior in the middle east :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also if bodyhair is a sign of being a monkey or being subhuman, then doesnt this make you guys more subhuman than curries? How will you twist this? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Ezgif 2 5335df4812

Last edited:
  • JFL
Lmao your average black is literally as dark as a dark skin curry, so how is one "shitskinned" but other is just considered "black" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1714542View attachment 1714543

Hairier, hmm maybe, lmao i wouldnt know though.

And being short is literally a female dimorphic trait.
Who fucking both are shitskinned anyway lol

But at least it fit them because they are negroid lol

Black women have more swag, better bodies, funnier, more presence, better faces etc...

I love them al hamdullilah

Middle easterners really are retarded animals. You give them proof, articles, statistics, and they still chimp out like this. @Xangsane confirm if this is common behavior in the middle east :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also if bodyhair is a sign of being a monkey or being subhuman, then doesnt this make you guys more subhuman than curries? How will you twist this? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

View attachment 1714549
You know what! give me your adress ?🤙🏻✨

This how i will feed you once we meet :

You know what! give me your adress ?🤙🏻✨

This how i will feed you once we meet :

Just lol no thank you lmao, ive seen enough isis videos to know what arabs do, jfl and you call us subhumans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Thankfully i live in america where i can own guns.

Just lol no thank you lmao, ive seen enough isis videos to know what arabs do, jfl and you call us subhumans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Thankfully i live in america where i can own guns.
You are afraid....😭😭😭😭

Curries can't stand chance against us.

We are superior.

Give me your adress INSHALLAH, why are you sweating bhai💀 ?

You are afraid....😭😭😭😭

Curries can't stand chance against us.

We are superior.

Give me your adress INSHALLAH, why are you sweating bhai💀 ?

"Sweating", coming from the nigga who probably wears a sweater on him no matter where he goes (you're probably hairy as fuck :sick::sick::sick:)

"Sweating", coming from the nigga who probably wears a sweater on him no matter where he goes (you're probably hairy as fuck :sick::sick::sick:)
Y'all curry worship white and fuck cow for a living.

Plus your mutant race is inherently stinky and ugly af.

Over for your inferior dalit race

It's fuckin weird lmao

Don't even think he's a black guy tbh seems like someone else trolling as one

Y'all curry worship white and fuck cow for a living.

Plus your mutant race is inherently stinky and ugly af.

Over for your inferior dalit race
* "worship" * lightskins, plus i eat cows since i come from a muslim background

No, that just comes down to bad hygene upbringing and a shitty 3rd world culture, something you arabs/middle easteners know all about. I was raised in the west, and therefore i am more "human" than you and the rest of your kind :owo::owo::owo:

You probably dont even know what the word "dalit" even means or is even about, you are just like a peacock that repeats words you hear or see, just like you've seen on this site :lul::lul::lul:

Indian women have literal mustache jfl, Hairy race af keep coping with your fake outdated map.

You just need to leave your basement infested in fèces to notice that curry are hairy ASF, short, ugly and non charismatic.

Here in France every curry want to impersonate arab people especially our rapper, footballers etc....

Don't even think he's a black guy tbh seems like someone else trolling as one
He's really black but he doesn't like black women. Sad af ngl

Most black guys don't like their own women, i dont know why lol ?

Indian women have literal mustache jfl, Hairy race af keep coping with your fake outdated map.

You just need to leave your basement infested in fèces to notice that curry are hairy ASF, short, ugly and non charismatic.

Here in France every curry want to impersonate arab people especially our rapper, footballers etc....

Nigga i just grabbed the first thing i saw, literally just type in "body hair by country" into google search and youll get mutiple maps showing the same thing.

Im not hairy at all, and im 6ft. But you are right about, i was rated 4.3-5.8 on photofeeler. Also just cope with your charismatic, muh NT bullshit, just lol at you coper, starting to sound like a bluepiller with your personality shit lmfao.

Dumbass black people were literally the first ones to create rap/hood culture to begin with, dumbass where do you think the arabs got their rap influences from :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You guys arent original for shit.