Which pheno (on foids) would you rather LTR: curry or black?

Which foid would you prefer?

• Total voters
Go fuck yourself, keep crying while a HIGH T MUSLIM SLAYER FUCK YOU WHORE OF A HALF NAKED MUTTWHORE MOM LIKE THE ABUSED STUNTED TRANNY SHE IS.

DON'T EVEN TRY TO TALK ABOUT ISLAM, YOU FILTHY CUCK. A MERE MUSLIM MOG ALL MEN FROM YOUR FAMILY TREE UNTIL YOU SLAVE RAPED NIGGER FEMALE QPE ANCESTOR. CRY MORE YOUR TEARS ARE TASTY.
Islam is fairytales, keep coping sandy. :geek:

I'm poor and can't afford to fly to France or whatever, you come here.
Are you retarded ?

I asked you to give me your adress lol

WHATS YOUR ADRESS PAJEET ?😹😹😹😹

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Cope, I am. Ask me

"And your argument as to why Islam is a fairytale makes no sense. Modern science also says to look past races. What's your excuse now?"

Science doesn't say to look past races, science just says that everyone is human beings, which is a fact. Even king reidyz is human being believe it or not :forcedsmile:. He's just apart of a type of human being that I don't really look favorably upon.

Bluepilled cucks on reddit say to look past races, when in reality no one actually does.
Not true. Modern science says that are no such thing as races. :ROFLMAO: Science has preached the same message as Islam in that regard so how will you cope now? :unsure:

Not true. Modern science says that are no such thing as races. :ROFLMAO: Science has preached the same message as Islam in that regard so how will you cope now? :unsure:
Lmao wtf, races/ ethnicities exists lol. Different genes are literally the building blocks of different races/ethnicity. If race/ ethnicity didn't exists, we'd all look alike.

Are you retarded ?

I asked you to give me your adress lol

WHATS YOUR ADRESS PAJEET ?😹😹😹😹
Here's the thing you ugly underhanded sandnigger, I know what disgusting types of people Arabs are, you are just going to doxx me and try to ruin me or some shit. I know your so called "chad" ass has better things to do then fly literally across the planet to pick a fight with me over an argument on a looksmaxxing forum. Fucking idiot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 16369
Here's the thing you ugly underhanded sandnigger, I know what disgusting types of people Arabs are, you are just going to doxx me and try to ruin me or some shit. I know your so called "chad" ass has better things to do then fly literally across the planet to pick a fight with me over an argument on a looksmaxxing forum. Fucking idiot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Why are you afraid ??....😭😭😭

Stop hiding behind a screen big boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Indian.

I'm not attracted to black women at all.